Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request A skin! - I only create skins if people post On this thread
Here you can Request skins you want me to make for you!

-=~~~~
RULES~~~~=-

- I DO NOT ACCEPT PROFILE COMMENTS REQUESTING A SKIN

- IF YOU WANT ME TO CREATE YOUR ROBLOX CHARACTER DO NOT SEND ME THE USERNAME EXPECTING ME TO SEARCH YOU UP TO LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE CHARACTER.

IF YOU WANT ME TO CREATE YOUR ROBLOX CHARACTER, POST A PICTURE HERE OR IN A MESSAGE, ITS THE ONLY WAY I WILL ACCEPT.

- PLEASE BE PATIENT, I CAN BE BUSY AT TIMES

- DO NOT GET ANGRY IF I CANNOT MAKE YOUR SKIN, YOU CAN REQUEST AGAIN AT A TIME WHEN IM NOT AS BUSY

- POST HOW YOU WANT YOUR SKIN TO LOOK LIKE OR GIVE DETAILS, I WILL NOT ACCEPT "Suprise Me" POSTS.

- DO NOT CLAIM THE SKIN SAYING YOU MADE IT, IT CAN REALLY IRRITATE ME WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT

- YOU CAN ASK ME TO SEND YOU THE SKIN INSTEAD OF UPLOADING IT TO MY PROFILE TO PREVENT PEOPLE TO TAKE, BUT WARNING: IF YOU ASK FOR THIS OPTION, I MAY WRITE MY SIGNATURE ON THE SKIN SOMEWHERE ON THE BODY FOR CREDIT.

- ENJOY YOUR SKIN

- FEEL FREE TO REQUEST MORE SKINS

Information: Capital's doesnt mean im shouting, I use capital's to get people's attention.
I would like to request a skin.
Details:
I'm not sure if your good with female hair but I would like my hair the same style as it is now with darker high lights.
I would like my out to be; Jean shorts with a blue t shirt with A kitten in the front.
Shoes, I'm not sure what sneakers you can draw so If you can just make any kind of sneakers that goes with the shirt.
Hello
*Moved to Request.
I would like a skin.
I want it to be wearing a dark green jacket with brown hair and jeans.
[Image: OAgDZ.png]
The skin I want:
Bluejeans with a black and white checkered belt and a black shirt a red etnies logo.
Hi Excel,
Can you make me a Homer Simpson Skin?
Sincerely,
~hopperkk~
I Want a Girl Skin
Dirty Blonde Hair with a Rosey Dress with Black Sandals Big Grin
[Image: 8xtuud.png]