Not be able to right click skin/user pictures
This would be to prevent skin stealing, and ya know how people always never give credit. One reason I want this is because that user Plad stole parts from both mine and excel's skins.

This may be bad for wanting to copy users to put them in pictures, but there's always those few skin stealing people.
What if you want the image URL? And that won't stop it, as there is a URL to a template.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Skin-Cr...ding-Rules
Report.
Hello
(08-04-2011, 03:42 PM)Login Wrote: What if you want the image URL? And that won't stop it, as there is a URL to a template.

I mean not be able to right click a user/skin.

@ashley

As you said on this other thread, you can't see reports, and jacob_ doesn't get to them (i think)

I may be wrong.

(08-04-2011, 04:21 PM)Domino Wrote:
(08-04-2011, 03:42 PM)Login Wrote: What if you want the image URL? And that won't stop it, as there is a URL to a template.

I mean not be able to right click a user/skin.

@ashley

As you said on this other thread, you can't see reports, and jacob_ doesn't get to them (i think)

I may be wrong.
What? why would I tell you to report it if I cant see it?

Hello
Idk, I misread, as though, I'm not a mod, so I don't know your guy's powers.
We can read reports and we can take actions. Just not on games as of now.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
prntscreen, copy and paste
stolen done

useless update tbh
A FAN OF ME?
WEAR THIS SKIN:
http://buildism.net/items/MisterObvious/2505
100 takes noobs
(08-04-2011, 03:41 PM)Domino Wrote: This would be to prevent skin stealing, and ya know how people always never give credit. One reason I want this is because that user Plad stole parts from both mine and excel's skins.

This may be bad for wanting to copy users to put them in pictures, but there's always those few skin stealing people.

Good Idea Domino, I reported this to Jacob_ but he didn't reply to me or do anything about it. I want something done about this.
And looky there, I reported it, and nothing happens.