Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

And congrats to Nightmare3o for having the most visited game on 2DWorlds!
It's also the worst game of all time, and contains no zombies (at least none that work). It's pathetic. If you wanna try out this marvelous trash, check it out here: http://2dworlds.org/games/Zombie-Survival/1059

IT'S FREEEEE TOO
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
how the fuck did that get as much comments as it did and why does shit like this always get the top vote no matter what site you're on
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-21-2013, 12:40 AM)Myem Wrote: how the fuck did that get as much comments as it did and why does shit like this always get the top vote no matter what site you're on

Because the title is misleading. The thumbnail is still shit though and it has lots of visits. How odd.

Well I WAS the walrus.
Lol. I'm working on a secret game that will destroy his.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(03-21-2013, 12:45 AM)Oak Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 12:40 AM)Myem Wrote: how the fuck did that get as much comments as it did and why does shit like this always get the top vote no matter what site you're on

Because the title is misleading. The thumbnail is still shit though and it has lots of visits. How odd.

I have never even heard of this fucker yet I never received a welcome back message from Ghosty.

#firstworldproblems
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-21-2013, 12:53 AM)DysLabs Wrote: Lol. I'm working on a secret game that will destroy his.

Give us a hint of what it'll be of, please.

Well I WAS the walrus.
It's based on a popular game on R by a guy named lando.
Hide and Seek..?

Well I WAS the walrus.
Yep.
I sill host the multiplayer server myself for it, so near 24/7 MP.
That sounds really nice.
I have another game suggestion for you, make a game where you have to dodge people in cars from running over you.
Also in percentage, how much progress have you made on your hide and seek game on here?

Well I WAS the walrus.