This kid lost the game. (ROBLOX)
http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...ageIndex=3 Haha.. Stupid kid. My post is on page 3. Tongue (I'm Problemofficers). Where do we kill animails? -.-
You guys flamed him because he buys Robux?

Shame >_>
Hello
(08-05-2011, 05:11 AM)Ashely Wrote: You guys flamed him because he buys Robux?

Shame >_>

No, he claims that we kill Animails, Brags about how wealthy he is and then complains. He has no balls.
Both of you were idiots.
So instead of just asking him what the heck eating animals had to do with anything you repeatedly reference his genitals and then say that you need male genitals to be in LMAD, and basically saying you are male. Well done -_-
Where is this racism I keep hearing of? There's certainly none of that.
(08-05-2011, 08:50 AM)Duck Wrote: So instead of just asking him what the heck eating animals had to do with anything you repeatedly reference his genitals and then say that you need male genitals to be in LMAD, and basically saying you are male. Well done -_-

I didnt even see that, wow Fish:thumbdown:
Hello
*Moved to Video Games.
Fish, you lost all my respect is all i can say , you font go to a forum and start acting like you own it, like if you were the best, and include your real life problems just to have an excuse to pretend to act beeing a bad ass. As you say, I lost al respect for you....just like Kieron.
Post these in roblox. Nobody likes that 5 year old game...
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]