Everything wrong with me.
Phisacly, This,

Metaily, this and This. Wouldn't you be mad if you had all of them? I can take a picture of my diabetes stuff for proof but I don't know how to proof the mentaily ones. I remember stuff good. Like these people. Escept I'm not intrested in 60's 70's or music. I remember where I got all my stuff! For proof of that, I can take a photo of my room and tell you the price and where I got it from! Yes yes. Youtuber's think autistic people are retards. gewd4them
Hold on, Uploading pics of my room. It's a mess though. Tongue
[Image: s2b31y.jpg] Ok.. White ROBOT thing, I got that for Christmas. But I remember seeing it in Toys R us for £220 that next year. Tongue That Giant Thorpe Paper Clip, Thorpe Park. First time I went to Thorpe Park! :3 £4 Apparently it was £8, That tin, I got that fo' free at the Hosptial when I got daignosed with diabetes. That "Girl" money box. Christmas Present. I haven't seen it in the shops. That Manatee ontop of the money box, Seaworld in the shop where you come out of Polar Express. (It's a Simulator and a walk though thing.). $8 + Tax. Second year I went to Flordia in 2009. That black and gray thing next to the tin, I was into Club penguin in 2009, it is the DJ thing in a Mix 'n Mach set. $10 Plus tax. The Meerkat thing (Well.. It's a Money box. Tongue) £20. From Argos. I saw my Mo- Their's little kids on this game right? I saw "Sanata Clause" Wink buy it. The lego Van I got for my Birthday. My Mom bought it. I don't know where she got it from. Their around £12.99. The Black thing is a Fake Trothy thing. Thorpe park. It's a peice of crap IK that. £4. The cards are Pokemon cards from Flordia, $13.99 + tax. The token is my brother pokemon thing from Black and white tin. The Dinosaur thing used to be my brothers Starwars thing, that he got off ebay. It was either £12-£13. I didn't read the pennys. xD The lego Star wars thing is from a Toyshop in Spain, Benerdom. 11.99 Euros. Lego shark is from my Birthday. £12.99- £13.99. That Pillow is from Ikea. I wasn't buying it. It's probaly about £3 because Ikea is awesomely cheep and give away free food that I ate enough for my hole lunch. xD And that red thing, It's a Reversible Club Penguin Pillow. My mom got it for Christmas. I seen it in the shops after Christmas. WAS £20 now £10. That was in Tesco Extra. I'll post where I got all the ducks in a diffrent post tommorow. It's 12:19am and the internet on the 3ds is slow. I haz moar pics still! Tongue Fisheh haz awesome mind. Hehe..
JELLY AT MY REMEBERING SKILLZ?
I would assist, as I've been training in the pychological field and I always enjoy hands on experience, but I'm not sure what to say.

Are you asking for advice, my opinion, help? What? :S
(08-06-2011, 07:35 AM)Counterclockwork Wrote: I would assist, as I've been training in the pychological field and I always enjoy hands on experience, but I'm not sure what to say.

Are you asking for advice, my opinion, help? What? :S

She's asking for pity.

In a forumer's general knowledge it's advised not to "help" these types as most of them won't really listen and will keep spamming. She stopped spamming but she's not completely calm.

If you feel like you need to do anything, please do it.
I have Anxiety, ADHD, and Paranoid Schizophrenia
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
@Login, That is like 1/6th of my room. Also I quit my school because of all of that stuff? I'm going to get a crap Education because my new school is a autistic school and I am WAY Able Educational wise. >.>
Isn't anxiety an emotion rather than an actual disorder?
be glad your alive. how about you say whats good about you, not whats bad.
(08-06-2011, 04:44 PM)Vast Wrote: be glad your alive. how about you say whats good about you, not whats bad.

*Thinks* My dog is my best friend. But ATM he's sleeping. :<
(08-06-2011, 03:54 PM)Fish Wrote: @Login, That is like 1/6th of my room. Also I quit my school because of all of that stuff? I'm going to get a crap Education because my new school is a autistic school and I am WAY Able Educational wise. >.>

Paranoid Schizophrenia is not a pleasant thing.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]