Hello! I'm Happyman.
How come Nice is away but you're not?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Cheesesticks, Nice said he is kind of bored at buildism at the moment.
-Happyman
Nice aka eric aka jeff said he quit forever.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
He said he's coming back but he's kind of bored at this site at the moment.
-Happyman

How is that i suspect you are nice?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
You resemble your "brother" a lot. You're overly nice, it reminds me of your "brother." You can't tell the difference between "you're" and "your", like your brother. You spammed alts a while ago claiming to be your 30 brothers. You're not any different from him, therefore I accuse you of lying.
(08-07-2011, 07:19 PM)LOL Wrote: You resemble your "brother" a lot. You're overly nice, it reminds me of your "brother." You can't tell the difference between "you're" and "your", like your brother. You spammed alts a while ago claiming to be your 30 brothers. You're not any different from him, therefore I accuse you of lying.

I agree with this gentlemen
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Well if your not nice, then welcome to buildism!
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(08-07-2011, 04:17 PM)Chaos Wrote: Nice aka eric aka jeff said he quit forever.

aka Nearlider aka Happyman.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
The only reason he "quit" was not because he was bored, but because he was butthurt that everyone simultaneously flamed him. He was so ashamed in himself that he made an alt to attempt to come back without anyone knowing his identity, which failed. Every time he supposedly quits he comes back. Now for causing all this drama Ashely says just to ignore everyone that think he's lying, which is pretty much most of the active people here.

Don't believe him, that would feed him to come back QQ'ing every time he starts drama.