Asteroid Dodgers
This will be a replacement for the failing Rotten Bridge to Nowhere. Basically, you have a small map and you have to run around to avoid meteors smashing onto the ground. It was very successful on Roblox, and I'm hoping it will be just as cool on Buildism.

Er... it's kinda hard to beat the coolness of a huge meteor smashing into the ground, exploding, and then watching the fragments going flying in 3D though... But I'll try Smile
Hey, that would be awesome! I really do think that Jacob should add more layers to make Buildism more 3D-like. Sure, Buildism won't _actually_ be 3D, but it will be 3D enough in my book. Wink

I'm going to do some testing on Buildism when I get my new computer later today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, I hope that all goes well for you. I need to send you a message right now, so be prepared for an incoming PM.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
(08-07-2011, 03:57 PM)CoderRyne Wrote: Hey, that would be awesome! I really do think that Jacob should add more layers to make Buildism more 3D-like. Sure, Buildism won't _actually_ be 3D, but it will be 3D enough in my book. Wink

We already have layers
(08-07-2011, 04:00 PM)Duck Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 03:57 PM)CoderRyne Wrote: Hey, that would be awesome! I really do think that Jacob should add more layers to make Buildism more 3D-like. Sure, Buildism won't _actually_ be 3D, but it will be 3D enough in my book. Wink

We already have layers

Duck,

I know; I'm only stating that Jacob should code in more layers for us to work with.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
You might be able to do something like that with seperate worlds; it would be incredibly complicated but you could have a world "1"; a world "2"; a world "3"; etc., and you could move between them like a Z-dimension.
It's been published!

http://buildism.net/games/Alpha--Asteroid-Dodgers/974
Cool!
I'm not gonna report ^ for spam because he's so pro. Just look at his signature.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I really do think that Jacob should add more layers to make Buildism more 3D-like. Sure, Buildism won't _actually_ be 3D, but it will be 3D enough in my book.
(11-15-2011, 07:38 AM)nobem04 Wrote: I really do think that Jacob should add more layers to make Buildism more 3D-like. Sure, Buildism won't _actually_ be 3D, but it will be 3D enough in my book.

I think he's a bot, he reposted what Coder said - word for word - and had an unrelated link in his signature.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.