Get the Cookie
Steal the cookie from the person above you!

Example:

"I trip you and take the cookie away"

Next poster:

"I ran into you, you drop the cookie. I take the cookie.''

Be creative.
I threw a cake at you. You drop the cookie and go for the cake. But this cake is a lie, and it sucks you into a wormhole. I take the cookie.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I throw a ball at you. You trip and hit a wall, and you drop the cookie. I take the cookie.
I put an empty cookie box on a wall. You walk towards it. I jump out from behind the wall, shove a mortar up your butt and fire. You drop the cookie. I take the cookie.
True beauty.
You trip down the stairs and I bunp you and then take the cookie
I warn you about stairs. While you are distracted I take the cookie.
True beauty.
You were distracted to due to his Distraction, and I spent $100,000 giving Heavy Weapons Guy the Money to shoot you for 3 Seconds. You died, and I grabbed the Cookie from your torn Pants' Pocket.
Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly everyone died, and he got the cookie. The end.
Except that I was living under a rock and so I didn't see the barnacle and then the barnacle exploded and I got the cookie.
I tell The Trololo Man to come and put speakers under the rock, he sing, you run. I brush ants of the cookie,, I get the cookie. I run into the ocean with the cookie, the deapist part. The Presuire is too much for Humans.