This is a game i really enjoy
Gothic

Ive been playing it since 2007 and still i can get bored of it, one of the best RPGs ever

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdXpH2PlVoC0CABqSFAmP...YKLvH2eJBb]

Continued with Gothic 2

An ever better game, with better gameplay and story, also adding a bigger world map

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9Kk5PN7wbVrvDG0n581d...IzzfZaNrP-]

It was a big success, so then they decided to make Gothic 3

Not bad, they added much better graphics but the story and gameplay wasnt as good as the 2 first ones, for this this game didn't became a great hit as the other 2

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNKVpV8u65YoehYBV2JoO...ebbBExdP9A]

After the failure of Gothic 3 the game developers and producer split up, both with the game rights, so they both started making their own version of Gothic 4

The producers version was Arcania

Cutting-edge graphics but totally transformation of gameplay and a whole diferent story out from the main one, the fact that this game is much more linear compared with the other 3 makes it a failure

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZMPq-PvQoY4by7Xt9Q1x...-7aN3GneT1]

then there is the version from the original developers of the game called Risen

Cutting-edge graphics, total transformation of gameplay, and a whole diferent story, but what makes Risen better than Arcania is the fact that the gameplay is better, the story gives a much better gothic feeling, and is not that linear

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4htEpweFdkh_2RkLl5Zv...RQ16_45M95]

If I had to recommend, without doubt ill say the first and second one, the first one was epic and the second one was the best from the whole series, but if you are one of those who hates low graphics then jump right straight to Gothic 3, Arcania and Risen, but i warn you, you will be missing one of the best RPGs ever if you skip the older ones
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]

<3
(08-15-2011, 05:49 AM)Micky Wrote: ...

<3

Um....
Freacking love those games =D
*Cough* Zelda Ocarina of time is the best *Cough*
Fish, you haven't played any good RPGs if you think Zelda is the best.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
The best RPG I've played is Xenoblade, followed by Mario Bowser's Inside Story.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Ok.....but seriously, no one played Gothic 1 or 2?, if you didnt you are REALLY missing one of the best RPGs ever, hell I even enjoyed it more than Elder Scrolls <:I
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]