Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What me and my dog do.
Nothing, Went to bed at 6:30am, got up at 10:00am. Play'd with my Buddy (Yup, that is what I will call him in this blog, he is called Buddy BTW. Tongue) Ate nothing so he didn't rush to eat his dog food to get the leftovers. My Mom Picked my Brother's friend up. We went to this giant woods place. My dog won't stay still for a second LOL. Found a golf ball. My Brother and hi fat friend wouldn't go in thornes, so he complained when I got a golf ball and he didn't. Walked for a while and see my dog jump in the water and he got wet. Went back ate lunch. He was on his Lesh tied up and my Brother's friend threw a sandwich crust and he was strugling to get it. Lol. Walked moar and went on this wooden thing. My dog was on is Lesh. We where walking back to the car and when we where finishing crossing the road the 2 retarded Dogs came out. They try'd to attack him. I pulled him back. Those dogs where idiot. Ok then we went home.Buddy got the leftovers of the chicken. He was just in his dog basket then. Smile lololo
Don't you have a blog already? And insulting a dog won't do anything, it makes you sound overly angry.
My dog is crying down stairs! I don't want to wake her up! I'ma bring him up! ^_^
Also today.. I threw my broken water bottle out the window! SO INSPIREING! *Sniff* I remember the good, GOOD times. :')