Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is This Place Looking For New Mods Yet?
Because he was one of the first 5 actually active members.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Wasn't Sazaho promoted to mod only to clean up spam like Tyler during the raids?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
No, Tyler was the only one promoted during or right before the raid. Me, Void (Paradox), Innerwebs (Interwebs), and Sazaho were the first group of members promoted to moderators, a week or two before the raids.
So Jacob_ chose 3 mods to moderate nothing on a dead site?
It wasn't dead before the raid. We were being about five times as productive as we are now, if you look at the ratio of non-2DWorlds-related posts and registering members to new games and skins created and updated.
(03-24-2013, 12:19 AM)Ghosty Wrote: Innerwebs (Interwebs)

This made me chuckle.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
Somebody lock this thread. It's going a little off topic. All the person wanted to know is whether or not he can become a mod. Tongue
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
No, don't lock a thread just because you feel like an asshole enough to go off topic yourself and demand this thread to be deleted without OP's consent.
Seriously, screw you, ass.
His question's been answered and we have gone off topic. So yeah. I don't see much reason not to lock it. If Voided ever shows up again and really really wants me to unlock it, and can give me a good reason why, he can PM me. The thread won't be deleted, it'll still be here, it's not punishment, it's just stating that this thread has done its purpose.