I may have been grated, but I can still forum.
For classified reasons.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Damn it glome, I raised that child for years and got no satisfaction out of it!
(08-09-2011, 03:48 PM)LOL Wrote: Damn it glome, I raised that child for years and got no satisfaction out of it!

Very few things in this forum makes me laugh. That made me laugh. Good job! That deserves a Thanks!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I grated him into the finest blue cheese flakes.
I am now selling him to cannibals I've made so much money enough to hire the ghost busters to remove this cheese spirit from the forums!.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(08-09-2011, 03:57 PM)Glome Wrote: I grated him into the finest blue cheese flakes.
I am now selling him to cannibals I've made so much money enough to hire the ghost busters to remove this cheese spirit from the forums!.

Thank you! Finally my life has been complete!
Too bad, this spirit is special. I destroyed your ghostbusters with the power of G6...? All they could do to me was change the sentence under my name.
True beauty.
(08-09-2011, 03:59 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote: Too bad, this spirit is special. I destroyed your ghostbusters with the power of G6...? All they could do to me was change the sentence under my name.

CANT YOU SPIRITS KILL YOURSELF OR- Wait, you're already dead... VGUBYSFDTSFDT YUSBWCUYSFG UYVFGYIUCDT GUSWYGDUIGDUYGNDIUTNDUT RAGE
I shall raise the ghost busters flag so they can see it.
[Image: 3462.gif]
They should be here soon.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I am not that kind of ghost, I am a special one.
True beauty.
(08-09-2011, 04:02 PM)CheeseSticks Wrote: I am not that kind of ghost, I am a special one.

CANT YOU LISTEN TO YOUR MOM FOR ONCE?

DJUISWHDOUFIWJAEFWA