Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, do not insult Ashely.
If it was a proxie his IP will would be unable to track; (N/A).
Hello
"hosted-by.ecatel.net"

That looks more like a proxy hoster name than a service provider name...

(Oh yeah and Google can't find it)
(08-10-2011, 08:50 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: "hosted-by.ecatel.net"

That looks more like a proxy hoster name than a service provider name...

(Oh yeah and Google can't find it)

True, maybe it is then.
Hello
Ah, why are you all shunning Kieron? He has obviously changed.

So biased. *sigh*
It's been months now...
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
He isnt Kieron...

And if Kieron changed why would he make a bad account about me and jacob? Yeah he changed so much..
Hello
(08-10-2011, 09:41 PM)Ashely Wrote: He isnt Kieron...

And if Kieron changed why would he make a bad account about me and jacob? Yeah he changed so much..

Gotta give people a chance. Give him a month, if it is SO obvious and even the COMMUNITY doesn't like him then they will side with you making it true to the point he will forever be banished.

You are the "community" manager.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
We gave him more then enough chances, not my fault he blew them all. Jacob said maybe in 2 years, and I agree.
Hello
(08-10-2011, 09:48 PM)Ashely Wrote: We gave him more then enough chances, not my fault he blew them all. Jacob said maybe in 2 years, and I agree.

You are the community manager you manage the community.
A lot of the community members want him back. Give him 1 month of unIP banned and if he breaks any of the rules in that 1 month you can ban him.

Just forgive him and let him back on, he really has changed.

[Image: AmZJnA9.png]

He hasnt (in my opinion), of course he will behave good and mature by any chance you meet him again, you cant base people maturity in the internet, you just see his words and theres no 100% way sure to say if he is telling the true, the best way to base someones maturity is by the way they act the first time you meet them, and i will believe someone changes when he does in a neutral situation, and kieron isnt there presisely, as I see it he is trying to convince everyone he has changed in order to be allowed back in the site, but he wont fool me...
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-11-2011, 04:54 PM)Who Wrote: He hasnt (in my opinion), of course he will behave good and mature by any chance you meet him again, you cant base people maturity in the internet, you just see his words and theres no 100% way sure to say if he is telling the true, the best way to base someones maturity is by the way they act the first time you meet them, and i will believe someone changes when he does in a neutral situation, and kieron isnt there presisely, as I see it he is trying to convince everyone he has changed in order to be allowed back in the site, but he wont fool me...

You know, ageing does exist.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.