Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So now is it ok to spam or only on the Spam Forum section?
hummmmmmmm
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
You can only post spam on the Spam Forum section.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-23-2013, 06:31 AM)Myem Wrote: You can only post spam on the Spam Forum section.

It was too good to be true.

It's so stupid how posts on the Spam Forum section don't even count toward your post count.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-23-2013, 02:27 PM)Oak Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 06:31 AM)Myem Wrote: You can only post spam on the Spam Forum section.

It's so stupid how posts on the Spam Forum section don't even count toward your post count.

It's not. I think the top poster should be an active person with a long record of useful posts, not someone who purposely writes stupid and irrelevant stuff in capital letters.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I always write relevant stuff and I sincerely mean this from the bottom of my heart.

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-23-2013, 08:16 PM)Oak Wrote: I always write relevant stuff and I sincerely mean this from the bottom of my heart.

Sarcasm can't be recognised through reading unless it's plainly obvious, so I'll asume you are being sarcastic.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I have to side with Who on this one, Oak...

By no means are all of Oak's posts irrelevant or stupid, perhaps not even most. But a large quantity are.

And having "frefiaerhfiehadeeawfejdiaejfrefewfe so jews did 11/9 accordin to mr myem ha ha well he dont know nothing" contributing to a high post count is far more stupid than it being discounted from your list of posts.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
But Jews did 9/11!!!

ACCORDING TO MR. MYEM

Well I WAS the walrus.
Oak, you're not funny. You're stupid.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(03-26-2013, 11:32 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Oak, you're not funny. You're stupid.

i take that as a compliment

thxx

Well I WAS the walrus.