Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Want From This All
Proof, everything is an empty fact until there is proof. I mean solid proof of me not being fit for the job. You said I spammed another site, there was no proof.

How am I supposed to believe this generic accusation without proof?
I want quotes, links, pictures.
I don't want opinions, I want proof.
========================================================
Also, like I stated in other place, if a group of people who have the same idea vote on something, there would be a 100% vote on that idea. This is because the sample size had it to begin with, obviously from past proof, a full community vote would not come to the same conclusion as the small selection that had the idea to begin with.

EG.
John - Wants to go to the pool
James - Wants to go to the pool
Kenny - Wants to go to the pool
Result - they go to the pool.

Now if John, James, and Kenny want to go to the pool, BUT they are only 10% of their class the result of where they go would be different.

Statistical analysis on why people deem the situation "unfair".

[I do not need any flame here, a lack of posts will only prove my point as well]
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
:o You have a fair point.
You being hired again isn't up to the community, it's up me me and Jacob. Dis-regard the whole spam thing, even if you did It wouldn't matter because CB has nothing to do with Buildism. You weren't fired for spamming CB (if you did), you were fired because the lack of moderation skills you have.
Hello
(08-10-2011, 11:02 PM)Ashely Wrote: You being hired again isn't up to the community, it's up me me and Jacob. Dis-regard the whole spam thing, even if you did It wouldn't matter because CB has nothing to do with Buildism. You weren't fired for spamming CB (if you did), you were fired because the lack of moderation skills you have.

The whole community agree's he did a great job though.

If it's just up to you two then this site is 100% communist.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(08-10-2011, 11:02 PM)Ashely Wrote: moderation skills you have.

I don't need empty facts, I need proof.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I would like ming-yan back on the moderation team. He was actually one of the fairer mods. Just because he doesn't lock a bunch of threads or ban all the users doesn't mean he isn't a good mod.

Also Fire and Ming where sectional mods, they were not even supposed to do that much unless Jacob/other mods needed help or no other mod was online.

[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Look, I thought you didn't care about being fired? It seems you do.

Look ming, they both decided you weren't fit for the job. Please cool off about this...

AND YOU DID SPAM CUBEBOMB! Stop lying! I'm tired of it!

Glome, Coderryne, and I all remember! You may have called it a debate, but I call it spam considering you made like 3 alts and posted about 15 threads about it.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-10-2011, 11:20 PM)Chaos Wrote: AND YOU DID SPAM CUBEBOMB! Stop lying! I'm tired of it!

Glome, Coderryne, and I all remember! You may have called it a debate, but I call it spam considering you made like 3 alts and posted about 15 threads about it.

Proof? Besides it must of been a while ago >_>

What does spamming CB have to do with ANYTHING about Buildism's moderation?

That's just a poor excuse to get him fired.

(08-10-2011, 11:20 PM)Chaos Wrote: Look, I thought you didn't care about being fired? It seems you do

He's wondering why he was demoted, wouldn't you be concerned if you were banned for nothing?

(08-10-2011, 11:20 PM)Chaos Wrote: Look ming, they both decided you weren't fit for the job. Please cool off about this...

He's wondering how he "spammed" CubeBomb. Which he doesn't even remember >_>

That's like hiring someone who was working at kroger and ran around yelling and knocking crap down.

I don't think a site needs a moderator with a past of spamming if he doesn't get his way. I'm done dealing with people who are too stuck up to realize why he got demoted.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(08-10-2011, 11:27 PM)Chaos Wrote: That's like hiring someone who was working at kroger and ran around yelling and knocking crap down.

I don't think a site needs a moderator with a past of spamming if he doesn't get his way. I'm done dealing with people who are too stuck up to realize why he got demoted.

Im sorry but your just...wow. Confusedulk: