Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My return: an important address to the Buildism community.
(08-11-2011, 03:41 PM)Login Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 03:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 03:31 PM)CoderRyne Wrote: In addition, the staff were somehow able to keep him updated. Don't ask me how because I really don't know. When he came back, he had a pretty clear understanding of what went on.

I think it's called reading old threads...

What I have to say is that yes, LOL probably started it as a joke... but when broloxer got involved, things got bad. Broloxer and LOL have had a bad history -- both of them are very argumenative, and when Kieron was still a member of the site... We had some dust-ups between them often, but nothing like this.

Ming-Yan's resignation and Ashely's promotion just fueled the flames, and there's really no good excuse why we weren't able to stop it earlier.

I agree. That's why I did not take any action, I don't think I should either as well right now, because things are just fine, but if flame wars continue to come, then I will take action. Only if those flame wars are from the Order, of course.

And at your last paragraph, the reason we didn't "stop" it was because we were trying to explain to them the situation. I would've locked them, but many of the threads had discussions with moderators and a user, which I figured the moderator would do something.

"but if flame wars continue to come, then I will take action. Only if those flame wars are from the Order, of course. "

Am I missing some sarcasm or something there..?
(08-11-2011, 03:44 PM)Duck Wrote: "but if flame wars continue to come, then I will take action. Only if those flame wars are from the Order, of course. "

No. I'm just explaining if the cause of a flame war is from the Order again, I will do something about the Order.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
This thread is impresive, i usually dont read this long threads but i already say you as a clever person, si i did and i....was a mused, i totally agree with you

I admire your capabilitie to see things from an analitic point of view, to be able in just a few days point every single problem very detailed and not making a complain thread, but one for people to think about their actions and behave.

I really admire you right now
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-11-2011, 03:49 PM)Login Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 03:44 PM)Duck Wrote: "but if flame wars continue to come, then I will take action. Only if those flame wars are from the Order, of course. "

No. I'm just explaining if the cause of a flame war is from the Order again, I will do something about the Order.

Oh, I misread it.

I thought you were saying you would do nothing unless it was the order flaming people.
(08-11-2011, 04:41 PM)Who Wrote: This thread is impresive, i usually dont read this long threads but i already say you as a clever person, si i did and i....was a mused, i totally agree with you

I admire your capabilitie to see things from an analitic point of view, to be able in just a few days point every single problem very detailed and not making a complain thread, but one for people to think about their actions and behave.

I really admire you right now

Who,

Thank you for reading my thread and for writing such a nice response. I admire you too for seeing things as they really are and for taking the time out of your day to actually read a thread on this forum that's incredibly long. You're doing your job as a member on Buildism to the best of your ability. Keep up the excellent work!
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
(08-11-2011, 03:40 PM)CoderRyne Wrote: You didn't mention how the House & Order had blown both of these "problems" completely out of proportion.

That was mostly me, and I'm not even in the Order and The House Guests.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
The order didn't start any of this. It is too new and recent to be the start of anything.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(08-11-2011, 05:23 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: The order didn't start any of this. It is too new and recent to be the start of anything.

Just like the other new things didn't cause much.

It only takes 1 thing to cause complete utter chaos. Time is needed, but with such a small place, time is much shorter than in reality.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Quite the opposite, time is much slower if you account this ENTIRE situation from it's roots. It may have only been a span of a month or 2 but it feels much longer than that to the point where even I cannot recite exact quote from memory, nor can I remember exact dates.

The order didn't start anything, the tension was high before it. Everything said in the order was stated before.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Alright Ming-Yan, whatever you say. It would've been very nice to see you back up your opinion with facts because right now, I can't take you seriously when it comes down to this situation. I don't have any idea why you are giving us your opinions on such a serious matter, yet you're not backing your opinions up with any proof. Then again, there isn't any proof that you can give me, because if there was _actual_, existing proof out there, you would have given it to me a long time ago. You're one of the two or three people on Buildism who can't seem to understand that this thread is completely logical and legitimate. If I was telling you guys lies or if my information was incorrect, then this thread would have never been approved by Login, Ashely, or even Jacob_, really. Not to mention, there are other members and staff who approved of this thread too.

So I ask you this: why are you arguing against proven facts that are right in front of us with your own opinions and theories? Let me know; I'm very curious.

I'm off to bed now. I'll respond to you in the morning.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel