For all Eminem Fans out there...
I want you to copy and paste this on EVERYTHING related to eminem.
---

ATTENTION ALL EMINEM FANS

On October 17th (before if you can't make it) we will all watch "Not Afraid" in honor of the greatest rapper ever's birthday. Let's give him the best birthday present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let's give him what he deserves and what Justin Beiber does not!!

Copy and paste to all Eminem videos and all music videos let's get this noticed quickly!

THUMBS THIS UP

LET'S GET THIS NOTICED do it for eminem
---
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Ice would appreciate this post. I love eminem Smile
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Music is crap. lololo mad everyone?
I don't really like Eminem's music.
Actually I just don't like rap. Tongue
[Image: OAgDZ.png]
Looks like that person from Conation Street.
(08-12-2011, 01:32 AM)Fish Wrote: Music is crap. lololo mad everyone?

Then what do you listen too?
(08-12-2011, 01:29 AM)simonheros Wrote: I want you to copy and paste this on EVERYTHING related to eminem.
---

On October 17th (before if you can't make it) we will all watch "Not Afraid" in honor of the greatest rapper ever's birthday. Let's give him the best birthday present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let's give him what he deserves and what Justin Beiber does not!!

Copy and paste to all Eminem videos and all music videos let's get this noticed quickly!

THUMBS THIS UP

---

This is spam.

(08-13-2011, 03:05 AM)Turner Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 01:29 AM)simonheros Wrote: I want you to copy and paste this on EVERYTHING related to eminem.
---

THUMBS THIS UP

---

This is spam.

Lot's of things are spam.
But this is a favor with good cause Big Grin
(08-13-2011, 03:05 AM)Turner Wrote:
---

THUMBS THIS UP

---

This is spam.

No, it's in the correct section, and has SOME discussion value.
Big Grin

Lot's of us have been posting it around on YouTube comments.