Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isnt there a way....
They could delete alts?

I mean there are a lot of people with alts *cough* Kieron and Eric*cough*, i mean those people have tons of alts with nice names, could you just delete them?

Including my 2 alts?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRta7Cp8GSvXrFAQF7yc3f...nIhSl3EbPx]
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Moderators can't remove names. We can ban them, but mods can't change other users' names. I think Ashely and Jacob_ can though...

I know but my point is why to have all those pointless accounts from banned people that they wont use no longer, it would be better if we just delete them

What if a new player choose one of those names and we think it is someones alt?

-Nothing that an IP check cant solve, or just posting a thread that explains that those alts are deleted and the names are aviable for new players, im sure that with this little community everyone would get to notice that
Sumo has no alts! =D

Wow, Summo hasnt talked in 3rd person since his name was Micky.
Namesnipes...

WHY!? DD:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Theres plenty of good names left people just aren't creative
[Image: 344zkbd.gif]
(08-16-2011, 02:29 PM)Anonymous-Guy Wrote: Theres plenty of good names left people just aren't creative

That's not the problem. The problem is that people make accounts solely for the name -- so you have lots of accounts that aren't ever used.
Why did you take my account's as an example, and In the future I might log into 'em.
Because there's no beating around it -- you have dozens of namesnipes that haven't been used very often at all.

Nobody...
Wolf...
Nice...
Jeff...
(08-16-2011, 07:04 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Because there's no beating around it -- you have dozens of namesnipes that haven't been used very often at all.

Nobody...
Wolf...
Nice...
Jeff...

Thats the thing, why dont delete all those accounts? , after all he sayed "Reterator" would be his main account