I find this offensive, Buildism.
I was just about to enter my description when it said ''You must be over 13 to use this message board.'' Its annoying! That didn't happen to me before...:thumbdown:
I'm firedragonosis, also known as ChappersTeddy. After a year from 2011, I've decided to join back into Buildism to boost my internet friendship with people. Thus I will be more active, so if playing with me is needed it's possible.
Steam: firedragonosis/ChappersTeddy
Jacob_ had to put in some restrictions because of COPPA.
[Image: OAgDZ.png]
It's the US law. Jacob_ had to put it in.
Shall I contact an admin? I'm not sure.

I'm firedragonosis, also known as ChappersTeddy. After a year from 2011, I've decided to join back into Buildism to boost my internet friendship with people. Thus I will be more active, so if playing with me is needed it's possible.
If you want your description changed I can change it for you, if that's what you mean.
(08-14-2011, 03:45 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: If you want your description changed I can change it for you, if that's what you mean.

Ok, I PM'ed you.
You can always fake it, the cops CAN'T stop you.

It would be a waste of time.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Cry sum moar.
I heard about that, luckily I changed my Birthday to 100 Years Ago over some thing on BuildismChat before it was added! Big Grin
(08-16-2011, 01:27 AM)Brassrhino Wrote: I heard about that, luckily I changed my Birthday to 100 Years Ago over some thing on BuildismChat before it was added! Big Grin

But the question is, How old are you?
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]