Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jacob_
The server on Vexillum wont work. Is it down?
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
You should really post this ON the Vexillum forums; not here. Also the server is online.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Sorry, BurstNet sucks today. It's up now but with a lot of lag.
(03-23-2013, 08:20 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Sorry, BurstNet sucks today. It's up now but with a lot of lag.

Thanks. And I posted on 2DWorlds because I was more likely to get a faster reply.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
That is true. lol.
It'd take days for a reply (maybe just a day only).

Well I WAS the walrus.
Speaking of lag on servers, why can't you host 2Dworlds Servers on this "BurstNet" service? It might work better than whatever you're doing, unless it is BurstNet on 2Dworlds you're using currently.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
There's not enough memory to run both servers.
But more people play on 2DWorlds, than Vexillum since its dead.
We need the MP more.
I don't see Vexillum going anywhere.

Well I WAS the walrus.
What a way to degrade someone's feelings and/or life by telling them a project they spent their spare time they could've used doing other fun activities instead on is a piece of shit and they wasted their time.

Yeah, okay
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
(03-30-2013, 12:54 AM)Oak Wrote: But more people play on 2DWorlds, than Vexillum since its dead.
We need the MP more.
I don't see Vexillum going anywhere.

In terms of people who actually play the game 2DWorlds is much worse than Vexillum.

And this site definitely isn't going anywhere since the code is unmaintainable crap, but Vexillum is going to get AI and much better maps. I only keep 2DWorlds open for the few members who don't post things that make me want to punch a hole through my computer screen.

I don't understand why people whine about MP when they wouldn't even use it if it was working.