Clocking out for moderating for some time.
Sad 
Yeah, I currently have A LOT going on and school. I probably will be dropping one of my classes, just because of the insane amounts of homework and I personally hate the class, this is Spanish, by the way. Also what this means is that someone will have to take my load, I'm looking at you Ryne, but yeah, I'll hopefully be on weekends and maybe sometimes in the morning on Wednesday.

As a side-note thing, I got Xfire, add me on there if you wish. My username is fatsacks, I believe and my nickname is Interwebs, I'll probably show up on Chaos' or Glome's friends since they are my only two friends on Xfire. :<
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Is it really that time consuming? That means quite soon I'll be inactive alot. In other words, Don't forget to focus on your lessons as well as buildism, maybe you should focus on one more than the other for your own good (I am not making suggestions on which to be the most focused).

P.S I'll add you on Xfire :o)
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I also won't be on AS much. (starting next week)
I probably won't be on in the morning anymore.
When I get home I relax for 30min. Then I do my homework and after that I'll split my time between ROBLOX and here.
I'm sorry to hear that you will become a lot less active on Buildism. Thank you for letting us know ahead of time. In addition, I would also like to personally thank you for counting on me to assume some of your workload for the period of time during your absence. It would be my pleasure to do so, because I am no longer sick.

Good luck to you with everything you'll be up to. I do, however, hope to see you back soon!
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel