Kieron and Mcnoobster
Kieron has informed me that he and Mcnoobster are planning to f5 the site on saturday as an act of revenge. Kieron's way of informing me did seem kind of phony, as it involved 'accidentally' telling me their plans, although he has told another user his plans.

It may involve many proxy accounts as his last sentence read: "COME AT ME BRO, I'VE GOT 9001 PROXIES BACKING ME UP". However this may just mean that he will keep coming back through proxies.

Thank you for your time.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
Ah, I have been given the same report from Nice. I'll be taking the soonest opportunity that I have to talk these two characters out of whatever they are planning to do. I doubt they are serious, but you can never be too careful with these threats. If this does happen even after I talk with them with my negotiations (we don't give them anything through my negotiations by the way), I will strongly recommend that we increase the time of Kieron's banishment from until he turns old enough to play on Buildism (with maturity taken into consideration of course) to a permanent punishment. As to McNoobster, I would recommend further actions being placed upon him as well if they take these wrongful actions to hurt Buildism.

During this negotiation, I will be indirectly gaining information about their "plans" and then putting a stop to them. I have gained Kieron's trust, apparently, so I'm sure that I can put an end to this madness with a bit of talking. As mostly all of you have probably seen, I have a way with words, so this shouldn't be an issue. I will post the entire chatlog in an attachment for your viewing. Thank you.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
(08-16-2011, 06:33 PM)CoderRyne Wrote: Ah, I have been given the same report from Nice. I'll be taking the soonest opportunity that I have to talk these two characters out of whatever they are planning to do. I doubt they are serious, but you can never be too careful with these threats. If this does happen even after I talk with them with my negotiations (we don't give them anything through my negotiations by the way), I will strongly recommend that we increase the time of Kieron's banishment from until he turns old enough to play on Buildism (with maturity taken into consideration of course) to a permanent punishment. As to McNoobster, I would recommend further actions being placed upon him as well if they take these wrongful actions to hurt Buildism.

During this negotiation, I will be indirectly gaining information about their "plans" and then putting a stop to them. I have gained Kieron's trust, apparently, so I'm sure that I can put an end to this madness with a bit of talking. As mostly all of you have probably seen, I have a way with words, so this shouldn't be an issue. I will post the entire chatlog in an attachment for your viewing. Thank you.

According to Kieron, he is backing out from the plan because of your negotiation, good job :o)

he also wrote this about proxies

kieronbrkz: The accounts you caught Nice on using my account was a proxy called hidemyass.com
kieronbrkz: It is the same IP and it could mean someone else is using it.
kieronbrkz: So, don't just jump to conclusions,please.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
(08-16-2011, 07:58 PM)Sazaho Wrote:
(08-16-2011, 06:33 PM)CoderRyne Wrote: Ah, I have been given the same report from Nice. I'll be taking the soonest opportunity that I have to talk these two characters out of whatever they are planning to do. I doubt they are serious, but you can never be too careful with these threats. If this does happen even after I talk with them with my negotiations (we don't give them anything through my negotiations by the way), I will strongly recommend that we increase the time of Kieron's banishment from until he turns old enough to play on Buildism (with maturity taken into consideration of course) to a permanent punishment. As to McNoobster, I would recommend further actions being placed upon him as well if they take these wrongful actions to hurt Buildism.

According to Kieron, he is backing out from the plan because of your negotiation, good job :o)

he also wrote this about proxies

kieronbrkz: The accounts you caught Nice on using my account was a proxy called hidemyass.com
kieronbrkz: It is the same IP and it could mean someone else is using it.
kieronbrkz: So, don't just jump to conclusions,please.

Thank you, but he is more than just backing out from his plans. He will not have ANYTHING to do with Buildism for the next year and 1/2. That's right, everyone. I convinced him that if he leaves us alone for the next 1.5 years from today, that we will allow him back on Buildism 6 months earlier. That means that we won't be having any further problems from him for a very long time, obviously.

I am attaching my negotiations on this thread: please download and view them in the .txt file that I have supplied. I hope you are all okay with my negotiations.

Thank you for giving me the chance to talk with him. As always, I stick to my promises; I don't let people down.

Attached Files
.txt   CoderRyneNegotiationsWithKieron.txt (Size: 10.2 KB / Downloads: 3)
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObWW-DlRxZQ

He used a plugin to auto-reload the site in 6 different tabs, and it looks like it only went down for less then a minute. The same error used to happen when there were a lot of people on at the same time, until I optimized the code.

Unless they figure out how to use LOIC or something else more powerful than the reload button, these guys shouldn't be a problem.
Well, the point is, they won't be a problem to Buildism any more.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
That's good to hear
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
Why McNoobster? He ragequit and no one really cared...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
So, Kieran James, aka Sazaho, one of my so-called "friends" is just a stupid cunt?
Ryne, was a pretend friend for this entire purpose?

I'll be having serious words with Sazaho.