Birthday Request forum. (Idea)
Thumbs Down 
This idea came to me earlier today! So what I was thinking that, there should be a birthday request forum for those buildisims who have their birthday's on a certain month or day. Now I think we should make one so that way when one buildisim's have their birthday, they should type in whatever request they want! Like including place builds request and such. Then there should be a little box that holdes how many number the people vote on that request that buildisms birthday requests wants. And also the total number in that little box should be up to 9 votes total.

Sound good?

-Beast it.:gun_bandana:
This sounds like an overcomplicated piece of unneededness to me.

We have a birthday thread.

We have a requests forum.

We have polls.
(08-16-2011, 04:08 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: This sounds like an overcomplicated piece of unneededness to me.

We have a birthday thread.

We have a requests forum.

We have polls.

I did not know that. I was just suggesting.

-Beast it.:gun_bandana:
Plus, you posted in the wrong forum Wink Always make sure you put your threads in the right place.
If this is implemented, I believe only you can see your own threads, and cannot see others' threads. Flaming could result if this is not implemented.

Although, I disagree, as a simple PM to any member of the staff would work just as well, if not better. Smile
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
The proper term for an user of Buildism is 'Buildist.' And like Qwerty mentioned, this is a very messy and unnecessary "idea", if you can even call it one.