Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Stuffed animal/plush discussion
Personally, I have a Plush Shark(Specifically a Great White Shark) from IKEA I got in 2010. I got him because I prefer being a loner and to comfort me when I am alone or going through difficult times. Great White Sharks are my favorite animal, even through most of time they are deadly. There is one notable peaceful interaction between a great white shark and a human:
http://web.archive.org/web/2010012713415..._white.asp
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
My sister has had a stuffed koala for years. I used to use it to put on puppetish shows with it. We called it "Fred" because Fred is a good random name. There was a really annoying kiddie electronic book we had, where when you tapped the picture of a koala, it would say in an annoying super-happy voice, "Koalas come from Australia!" And thus the response must always be, "Yeah, we knew that, Fred." So that was how Fred the Koala got his name.

Then there was Moon Ant. He lives in Fred's ear.

Moon Ant likes to play loud rock music, fly about in rockets, and pour cheese on everything.

Fred hates cheese. So much so we made a little jingle for it. "I.... HAAAATE! Cheesy-cheesy-cheese leaves!!!"

But once my voice changed I can't do Moon Ant's excruciatingly high-pitched voice, and it's hard to do Fred's deep tone properly, so there hasn't been a Fred's Funniest Show in years...

Growing up stinks sometimes.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(03-23-2013, 11:17 PM)Ghosty Wrote: My sister has had a stuffed koala for years. I used to use it to put on puppetish shows with it. We called it "Fred" because Fred is a good random name. There was a really annoying kiddie electronic book we had, where when you tapped the picture of a koala, it would say in an annoying super-happy voice, "Koalas come from Australia!" And thus the response must always be, "Yeah, we knew that, Fred." So that was how Fred the Koala got his name.

Then there was Moon Ant. He lives in Fred's ear.

Moon Ant likes to play loud rock music, fly about in rockets, and pour cheese on everything.

Fred hates cheese. So much so we made a little jingle for it. "I.... HAAAATE! Cheesy-cheesy-cheese leaves!!!"

But once my voice changed I can't do Moon Ant's excruciatingly high-pitched voice, and it's hard to do Fred's deep tone properly, so there hasn't been a Fred's Funniest Show in years...

Growing up stinks sometimes.
How old are you, just curious?

But anyways, that's the same thing that happened to my Plush Shark I have, but I still sleep with him. I call him "Sharky" since I first hot him. I use to do his voice a lot, but when my voice changed, I couldn't do it either.
The stuff I'm talking about, I was about 8, 9, 10. I'm almost 17 now. Like I said, Fred and Moon Ant haven't had a good show for years.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
I want that Lyra plushie.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
I slept with a teddy bear for most of my life until I turned 10 or 11 when my mom told me distinctly to grow up.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I also got a pillow pet frog on Christmas 2013 and it looks like a frog on LSD, crack cocaine, heroin, steroids, and meth all at the same time!
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
I want an Adolf Hitler Pillowpet.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]