Please read. I'm calling for a small meeting on XFire.
Hello, everyone. I just lost a huge thread due to a forum error in which when you post an invalid attachment, you lost your entire thread and you need to start over. Well, I'm not planning on retyping my entire thread again because it was enough of a pain to type once, so I'm calling a meeting on XFire about the thread and other topics that must be covered.

If you don't have XFire, please download it from www.xfire.com and then install it. Then, add "CoderRyne". If you have any difficulties with getting XFire and then adding me, please post them here.

Otherwise, if you have XFire, please add "CoderRyne" if you haven't already.

Either way, do everything in your power to attend this meeting starting two hours from when this thread is posted (6:25PM Central). The topics that we will be discussing are very important, and I really need as many staff participants as I can possibly get. Let me know if you cannot attend. Thank you.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
Uhh... nobody has responded to this thread. I do know that all of the moderators online have viewed it, so I'm going to assume that everyone is going to make it. There's 22 minutes before the meeting starts. I see nobody on XFire besides for Login.

I'm sending out PMs in a moment to the staff who are online.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
Sorry, can't make it. You mind running it again around 4 central on Friday?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
It depends. I only hold meetings like these when I absolutely need to.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
Meeting for what?
Hello
He was trying to post one of his insanely long threads on mod discussion, but due to an error, the thread is gone and he wanted to talk on Xfire instead. Atleast that's what I think he means.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]