~The Hacker Information~
I cannot give out all of the details but I will give out most of it. It happened around 7:00 AM. Me and CoderRyne where on the website. Also was Reterator.

Awhile back (Unknown to be exact) Sahazo Registered to Kieron and Reterator's website (Cannot give out the link) and Sahazo Used his same password as he did for Buildism.

So when me and Ryne where on the website, also was Reterator. Then Reterator Went offline and Sahazo went online. Then, I Was banned and the reason was "Hacked by Reterator HAHAHAHA".

Then I Logged off of my account and went to who is online, It said on the who is online that Sahazo was "managing Bans". I Obviously knew it wasn't Sahazo because he would never all of a sudden start acting like this.

Since CoderRyne was on my Xfire friends list, He IM (Instant Messaged) Me saying, "Hey Excel, I was just Banned for making a "Rude Post" and I see you got banned at the same time as me".
(This was before I knew I was banned)

So then I was like, "I'm Banned? I didn't Know.. So I then Refreshed the page finding myself banned with the reason I told you earlier.

Anyways, Somehow CoderRyne got Unbanned and he Didn't want to do anything because he did know what Reterator Was Capable of. He also Didnt want to be banned again. He told me "If he doesn't do anything for in the next minute I'm going to Clean Up this mess." I told him, "Okay, I'm going in but I wont say anything about you"

So then I went in and I was like "What the heck," etc... And He wasn't doing anything.I then told Ryne To Ban Sahazo's Account so he wouldn't Have powers and Ryne told me he already did.

Afterwards Ryne ended up cleaning Most of it up and Unbanning all the accounts.

In the middle of this I remember Ashely coming on but she said she couldn't do anything because she was on her phone. I don't know if she ended up doing anything to be exact.

This is all of the information I can give out.
IKR? Horrible. I logged on to find my self banned. And I looked at how long it was first, and I was like "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHHATATT III DOOO WASS THIISS ABOOOUUUTTT THEE POST ABOUT HOW MANY VOLTS YOU TOUUCHHED???!" Then looked at the reason and I was like. >.> Really? Then I took some snaps. Tongue Jacob_ has a thread for this. This will most likely get locked. :/
(08-17-2011, 06:09 PM)Fish Wrote: IKR? Horrible. I logged on to find my self banned. And I looked at how long it was first, and I was like "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHHATATT III DOOO WASS THIISS ABOOOUUUTTT THEE POST ABOUT HOW MANY VOLTS YOU TOUUCHHED???!" Then looked at the reason and I was like. >.> Really? Then I took some snaps. Tongue Jacob_ has a thread for this. This will most likely get locked. :/

Yeah, But he was giving Ashely Most of the credit when CoderRyne Did most of it. Nothing Against you Ashely But CoderRyne did most of the stuff.
Yeah. Well Ashely DID do alot of the work. Ashely made Code a mod! Wink
(08-17-2011, 06:14 PM)Fish Wrote: Yeah. Well Ashely DID do alot of the work. Ashely made Code a mod! Wink

Yeah but while the hacker was hacking Ashely said she couldn't do anything because she was on her phone.
'Hacker'

Sorry, I just had to stop reading and take a moment to laugh in my mind.
@LOL, it was a evil Genuis from mars.
I guess we should never trust Eric, luckily I was not "hacked."
The passes weren't stolen from the forums, but from the "test site".
Correct term is "cracker."

Eric has been IP banned, and I think everyone knows not to reuse their passwords on Kieron's websites now...