why was he unbanned?
Why was kieron unbanned? I thought the 2 years was final, after everything he has done you let him back?
im pretty sure he was the brain behind the whole hacking thing....i just dont get it...
Hello
I didn't unban him... one of the hackers did, and I didn't notice.
I hate to say this, but Nice IS Kieron. I have sufficient evidence of this.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
(08-18-2011, 12:47 AM)CoderRyne Wrote: I hate to say this, but Nice IS Kieron. I have sufficient evidence of this.

I really don't think so, they have different posting styles.

Also, Nice's IP is in Finland and Kieron is in the UK.
Nice is not Kieron.

It's really hard to carry on a conversation with yourself in real time with very different IPs like they did on their site.
If you guys saw what I saw this morning on XFire, you would know that something is very fishy with this whole "Kieron saves the day on Buildism" situation. This was a setup to get Kieron unbanned for "helping" me solve the situation. I have sufficient evidence that what has happened today was all just one big setup. I'll tell you later, Jacob. When are you able to speak with me on Tiny Chat?
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
(08-18-2011, 01:45 AM)CoderRyne Wrote: If you guys saw what I saw this morning on XFire, you would know that something is very fishy with this whole "Kieron saves the day on Buildism" situation. This was a setup to get Kieron unbanned for "helping" me solve the situation. I have sufficient evidence that what has happened today was all just one big setup. I'll tell you later, Jacob. When are you able to speak with me on Tiny Chat?

Sorry, it's getting late here and I'm going to college tomorrow, so I really have no idea if/when I would be able to meet with you.

Could you just post whatever you were going to tell me in this forum section?
(08-18-2011, 02:26 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(08-18-2011, 01:45 AM)CoderRyne Wrote: If you guys saw what I saw this morning on XFire, you would know that something is very fishy with this whole "Kieron saves the day on Buildism" situation. This was a setup to get Kieron unbanned for "helping" me solve the situation. I have sufficient evidence that what has happened today was all just one big setup. I'll tell you later, Jacob. When are you able to speak with me on Tiny Chat?

Sorry, it's getting late here and I'm going to college tomorrow, so I really have no idea if/when I would be able to meet with you.

Could you just post whatever you were going to tell me in this forum section?

I will send you another email as soon as you get back to my other one with questions, feedback, comments, and / or concerns. The email that I have sent to you is *very* important, and I am reluctant to send you a new one until the other one is dealt with.

I would post all of this here, but unless I was permitted to censor my details to the point where I am completely unspecific, I would be unable to post these details here due to confidentiality issues that you will quickly come to understand when you read my most recent email. And anyway, it would be very hard for me to work around the previous email to somehow integrate the old one with the new one and send it to you expecting you to understand everything completely without any doubt whatsoever.

With that being said, I'm looking forward to hearing back from you about my email whenever you get the chance, and have an excellent day at school tomorrow. Thanks.
-CoderRyne
Ryne Thiel
"Kieron saves the day"
Are you all retarded?