Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Freedom Typers
1. Do you believe that the Jews did 9/11?
yes
2. What websites do you go to other than 2dworlds?
stuff
3. Are you not afraid of being honest?
yes
4. Would you be willing to insult and argue with people over a difference in opinion?
yes
What you are about to see is immoral and goes against the word of Jacob_. The irony of this is that this is the result of the careless appointment of Ghosty, the Fallen Angel. Reader discretion is advised.

[Image: RnIw32x.png]

Hello there, what you just read was a cyber bully attack. It may appear trivial, but trust me and every other victim who was unfortunate enough to come across these spawns of hatred. Ever since I was exposed to this pure evilness, I started to question the lord, and I've asked myself and him, "Why did I have to slain with injustice and brutality unmatched with any physical pain in this existence?"

It seemed that my question went unanswered as the minutes passed while Ghosty described the ways of how every victim of his tyranny has died.

".... and I forced Alevity to choose a husbandu over a waifu; tears of fire rolled down his face as I smeared it all over the husbandu.... I
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I'm back, faggots.

Celebrity SeXy-Ray

Since this is probably the last and only time I'll do this skit, I'll give an explanation as to what this is.

When we do this, we first examine a photo of a person. Our highly-skilled editors use state-of-the-art technology to construct a realistic texture that's behind the clothing.

The only thing that we must warn you about before we continue is that the content of this skit may be too sexy for you, so remember to keep a paper towel around to clean your mess up.

The person we're about to SeXy-Ray is Jacob_. Jacob_ is probably the most alpha male of this site who isn't afraid to admit his illness preference for penises and testicles.

Let's have a look at this recent photo of him.

[Image: 734712_4129283072716_1024037811_n.jpg]

You see this shit? That's right, you fucking faggot. He can lift a fucking boulder. You probably can't get your ass out of the chair, let alone go outside.

After much effort, our editors finally made it to stage 1 of the SeXy-Rayification. Stage 1 is where the sexy abdomen and its muscles are exposed by using complicated techniques to visualize such sexiness. Stage 1 also shows the surroundings that are not visible to pieces of lard like you.

[Image: Mmh2tgY.jpg]

The next part, or stage 2, will reveal Jacob_'s sweet manhood, but unfortunately for you this is a Christian and family-safe community so we won't post the uncensored picture here; only we have the original copy of stage 2 of the SeXy-Rayed photo which we will proudly jack off to everyday.

[Image: b65383d0407fb0050ea17936003baa26.png]

That is all for tonight.
HOLY SHIT

I'M BACK, BLACK, AND BETTER, FAGGOTS

Tonight, I'm going to review some retarded posts by users on the old Buildism site.

Post/Thread One

The 'Lug Nuts' invent Epi-Watch, aims to be more convinient then Epipen
02-17-2011, 10:47 PM
BuildistGuard
Holy shit, first of all I can tell that you're just posting this faggot piece of shit for the sake of posting. Who the fuck cares or even knows what a fucking epipen is

Mesa,AZ-A group of young Valley kids are working on an invention that could help save people's lives.
fuck cock shit bitch kill bomb dick
How the fuck can you mess up with punctuation that bad?

The 'Lug nuts' which have a pending patient on the Epi-Watch, A device that will be more convinient then the the Epipen.
Holy fucking dickeating shitcocks, are you in a fucking rush? Do a favor for the mentally-disabled community and be the last person to learn to type coherently.

The Epipen is used to inject epinephrine into a person's thigh when they are having a allergic reaction.
Why the fuck would anyone want to know that? What is wrong with you, you fucking dick? It's fucking 02-17-2011, 10:47 PM, how is anyone going to respond to that in anyway when the community is already fucking dead? Fuck you, you're worse than Hitler.

Read the full story at: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_sou...the-epipen
no one gives a fuck

That invention could stop allergic reactions, even through I'm not allergic.
"even though I'm not allergic."
Really? What was the point of saying that you fucking asshole? Do you hate people who have allergies and don't want to be associated with them therefore saying that unnecessary piece of shit at the end? Fuck you, I bet you believe that Josef Mengele was a hero.

that was the worst post of any forum posted on 02-17-2011, 10:47 PM
0/10

Post/Thread Two

Why the population should not get larger
01-30-2011, 02:32 PM
BuildistGuard
TIL BuildistGuard is an Illuminati agent
fuck off Ted Turner

Wow, why do people have many children?
I don't know, why don't you Google that you faggot? What is preventing you from using the resources to research that shit? What a faggy little pretentious opening sentence

It is mainly religion. Christians,Jews,Muslims and mormons have lots of children.
Good job at blaming 4 religions (Actually, 3 religions and 1 denomination since Mormonism is basically one of Christianity), but have you ever thought of the Hindus of India? Or the Voodoos of Africa? Fuck you, you didn't even bother with putting up a proper sentence.
This should stop or else we will have food shortages and water shortages.
ur dum
No seriously, it's fucking stupid to base the probability of food and water shortages on only one factor.

If you agree the population should stop growing so fast so people have one child per family.
Where? Just fucking where do you want a one child law? You mean on a first world country that has a slow, small, and stable fertility rate like Norway? Or perhaps a third world over-reproductive shithole like Nigeria? Or are you saying that everyone should follow this faggot shit law? HOLY FUCKING SHIT, you're LITERALLY worse than Hitler.
If the family has more then 1 child, they are given to adoption or they should be able to live by themselves with some education.
Fuck you, you are the worst type of atheist on the whole fucking Internet. Just fuck you.
-30842843/10
here's my advice

enjoy your eternal September mentality fag

The Replies to Thread 2

Now don't get me wrong, Testerrocksroblox/BuildistGuard wasn't the only shitty poster at the time, in fact, everyone was. That's why I'm going over these other worthless pieces of shit posts too.

01-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Paradox
Quote:Wow, why do people have many children?

Because they buy crappy condoms.
Whoa, hold on cowboy, it's not like everybody lives in the US or Europe or Japan or some other developed country and can afford condoms at will for the bulk of the population of the world. Seriously, what kind of insensitive fuck are you? Oh yeah, it was 2000 fucking 11, where being a poster meant being a shitstain. I apologize for using logic.

01-30-2011, 08:24 PM
Jacob_
Hopefully we will be living in space by the time population becomes a problem.
ok Jesus believer boy

02-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Asai
Yup. Studies show that the moon may be inhabitable.
And studies also show that shit may no longer smell bad. Give me the citation you nigger. It's too bad that you left though since I will never get the chance to scrutinize your godawful posts in front of you.

That's all for tonight, I'll continue either tomorrow or the day after.