Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Minish is Threatening us with Illegal Activity
He's probably trying to seek attention.
Kitty, no, he just is trying to get back at us for not accepting him. He also is mad that we already know he's an imposter of Minish.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
This is what BG said in the last post with the potato translater:

Quote:Fuck you 2DWorldshater, I will come to your house and fucking kill you and if Hell exists, rot there you motherfucking nigger sucking shit sucking dickwad. Your Rhino mom is uglier than your motherfucking badly circumcised penis. I wish your fucking penis was cut off for eternity and that you never existed. I fucked your sexy sister and older brother that is in High School and your dad is much hotter than Dickolas Cage, even through he is a look-alike. Why don't you have your penis cut off you little 9 year old bitch, I've seen 9 year olds act better than that fucking shit. Eat your stupid shit and fucking die while roting in Hell(if it exists). Goodbye, little prepubescent child fucking bitch who fucks his fucking ugly half nigger mom in the fucking ass.

Too bad BG is too stupid to realize that telling someone that quit spamming days ago would get them to go through the trouble of not being inactive and finding the link to the translater to copypaste this on.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Dickolas Cage?

OH BOY, THAT FITS WELL WITH NICHOLAS CAGE
DICKOLAS!
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.