Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This has got to be the most stupid deletion on Buildism.
Reason: We told you not to thank yourself using your alts(Fun Fact: That was my only alt) . Blatantly disobeying direct orders from staff members will not be tolerated.

Ban will expire: Never

Did I harm anyone? Does anyone really care? Was that unfair? Discuss.
It's almost at stupid as this thing I can't tell you guys.

Anyway I've had my unfair share of unfair bans. :<
I also like how the mods add in some stuff people didn't do to make the ban seem more reasonable. The last time I was banned on this account was for harassing, spam, and swearing. The harassment and spam part was true, but I didn't swear at all. I would like to have an explanation, please.
PS: That ban was during The Order's fall and many people considered many of the threads/comments spam.
Paradox told you not to thank your own accounts, and you replied to his post with your alt and thanked it with your main account. I decided not to give a warning because warnings are intended to help people learn rules that they may have been unaware of or misunderstood, and in this situation there was absolutely no reason you were unaware that you were breaking a rule.

This was actually discussed with the staff a while ago, and we decided that the punishment for breaking rules with an alt will be the loss of that alt. Just be glad we didn't ban your main too.

And complaining about moderator actions is against the rules too, so this is getting locked.