Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some News (good and bad)
I wasn't planning on "taking it back."
So goodbye buildism, Im going outside more often like I did before I bought a Windows. I'm going to record a Parody of Macho Man called "Asian Man". I'm also going to build a underground lab in Tucson. I'm going to miss you Jacob_. I just hope you open it again up one day. I guess I play Roblox, I will have to teach the little kids to be mature. I will have to buy Minecraft as well.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Nice.

Though I would suggest you put it on a code hosting website, and give it a license. But that's good enough. Big Grin
I like Coder's idea. Let Buildism continue, not die and be copied and modified all over the internet.
Hello
I suggest handing the game to Ryne and site to Chaos. It really makes me sad about how the game ended up. I suggest you also remove the two files. I hate to see Buildism crash and burn, not after what we've all been through. Jacob, I really hope you re-consider. I would love to see the site blossom into a full-blown company and I would like myself to be part of the company. So again I ask you to reconsider scrapping Buildism like that instead of handing it down to a person with equal potential as the name 'Buildism'. [/speech]
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Great, I was here for nothing. Now this game will be gone along with hope this would be popular. Do what Ryne said.
What I suggest doing?

Taking the source, and then remove all traces of this site.

And then put the source on a very bad community, such as some of minecraft's rip off games =D
I'm Cool12309, from ROBLOX MineCraft.
Please just hand the site + Game over to someone else you can trust, rather than closing it all down
How about you leave the site open, but don't make any updates until you feel the time is right? And, pick mods so that there will be order.
Nevermind the moderators, didn't see the thread.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Well, this is it. Buildism, as an Idea, is never going to be the same again. Jacob, when I originally found this Site, I was in pure awe. The Community of this Indie Game was amazingly nice and helpful, I strongly remember being helped alot by Micky and Gus. I really hope that, out of the current Buildism community, that somebody has the heart to continue Jacob's Idea, and let my Favorite Game, live on.

Goodbye.