Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some News (good and bad)
(08-25-2011, 01:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Let Ryne, Chaos, and Glome keep things updated while you're busy. Ryne is a Java master and he'll be able to keep the game running, and Glome and Chaos are pretty good at handling site matters.

I've spent the past 6 months of my life busy with helping to keep Buildism fun and playable. I really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY do not want to see it go down.

Please Jacob_... Let some other guys keep it maintenanced for a while. As you said, the game is pretty much complete -- we just need to get more games. I have a few on my computer that are half finished...

Please don't just throw away my life from the past 6 months.
Also, I don't have any regular school, and I know some PHP and HTML, so I'd be glad to help keep it maintenenced -- and if not, I'll be just as active moderating. But I hope you understand that for me at least, Buildism has been an integral part of my life in the past 6 months. The only days when I haven't been active here are when I either had no Internet access or have been sick. If Buildism shuts down, I'm going to hate myself for losing that much time that could've been spent elsewhere. Even if it was only spent on Roblox. Don't just toss it all away when we've come this far. You still have a nice community, (despite that one disagreement that went too far) you still have an awsome game, and you have a bunch of people who would hate to see this end here, on this note.

Just hand over the reins to Ryne, Glome, and Chaos for a while. Don't just give up on us. Please.

Agreed, or I'll end up back to my roots in ROBLOX hoping to get noticed someday. Please go with Qwerty's suggestion.
(08-25-2011, 01:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Let Ryne, Chaos, and Glome keep things updated while you're busy. Ryne is a Java master and he'll be able to keep the game running, and Glome and Chaos are pretty good at handling site matters.

I've spent the past 6 months of my life busy with helping to keep Buildism fun and playable. I really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY do not want to see it go down.

Please Jacob_... Let some other guys keep it maintenanced for a while. As you said, the game is pretty much complete -- we just need to get more games. I have a few on my computer that are half finished...

Please don't just throw away my life from the past 6 months.
Also, I don't have any regular school, and I know some PHP and HTML, so I'd be glad to help keep it maintenenced -- and if not, I'll be just as active moderating. But I hope you understand that for me at least, Buildism has been an integral part of my life in the past 6 months. The only days when I haven't been active here are when I either had no Internet access or have been sick. If Buildism shuts down, I'm going to hate myself for losing that much time that could've been spent elsewhere. Even if it was only spent on Roblox. Don't just toss it all away when we've come this far. You still have a nice community, (despite that one disagreement that went too far) you still have an awsome game, and you have a bunch of people who would hate to see this end here, on this note.

Just hand over the reins to Ryne, Glome, and Chaos for a while. Don't just give up on us. Please.

& I can help with the MySQL errors.
*turns at Ashely*

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RAGE?!
[/sarcasm]

Now... to ter virtualscope!

when I get it back up....
So long...

I guess everyone goes back to CubeBomb or we never meet again...

See ya guys... :/
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
*sigh*

i really dislike CB, but fine.
THE SITE ISN'T CLOSING, the only thing changing right now is that there won't be any more updates unless someone else really wants to make them.
I'll really miss this great site... Still, thank you for making this site, I've had a fun time here. If anyone wants to still talk to me after this, my Twitter is dsidewd, so is my youtube, so is my steam, so is my Roblox, so is my DeviantART, so is my tumblr url, etc.
I've made some good friends here.
Sad
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
Well,I had to get this out of my system so here it goes.....
OOOOOOOHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH
SSSUUUUUUCCCKKK IT
TELL THAT TO YOUR OPINION BANNING COMMUNIST MODS!!!!
I TOLD YOU BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOW NOTHING
THIS WAS TO OBVIOUS IT WAS COMING.
But for everyone who actually "Liked" the site,sorry that this happened but if you had listened to me this wouldnt have happened. Like usual.....
[Image: image?id=2155]
(08-26-2011, 12:05 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Well,I had to get this out of my system so here it goes.....
SSSUUUUUUCCCKKK IT
But for everyone who actually "Liked" the site,sorry that this happened but if you had listened to me this wouldnt have happened. Like usual.....

I have no idea why you were never banned.
Ok, If you want go back to Roblox, Teach the little kids to be smart and teach the little kids to also be mature.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(08-26-2011, 12:05 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Well,I had to get this out of my system so here it goes.....
SSSUUUUUUCCCKKK IT

Get out, you obviously don't have any idea what's going on.