A few questions, a few notices, etc.
First off, I want to say I made a thread in "Other Games" section of Minecraft Forums. They claimed this game to be a rip-off of minecraft or ROBLOX. I will keep my guard up and moderation up in top shape until the thread dies, and even then, I'll keep the moderation in top shape, just the guard won't be needed.

Now, onto the questions.
1) Will there be a "Community Manager" or will there not be one?
2) What if someone doesn't list how long they're quitting when they quit? How long would we ban them?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
2) I would say we should ban them for a week or two.
There's precedent on this -- Jacob_ banned Kandle for 2 days when he "quitted" and flamed us on other sites. So I'd suggest anywhere from 2 days to a week.
Hao did qwerty get in Mod discussion, his name isnt bleu.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
IDK how, but for some reason I still have full forum-moderation powers.

I can't access the main site admin CP any more though.
I don't have access to the 'main site admin CP' (didn't know there was one) either, even though my name is blue. :O
(09-01-2011, 09:29 PM)noob007 Wrote: I don't have access to the 'main site admin CP' (didn't know there was one) either, even though my name is blue. :O

http://buildism.net/adm/admin.php

Oooooh, thanks, lol.
(08-28-2011, 07:10 PM)Login Wrote: Now, onto the questions.
1) Will there be a "Community Manager" or will there not be one?
2) What if someone doesn't list how long they're quitting when they quit? How long would we ban them?

1. I don't see a need for one at the moment, Unless Jacob wants one.

2. If they state they are quitting just ban the account for good. We warned them about posting quitting threads.
Hello