Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Animated GIF Blog
Hello, And welcome to my animated GIF blog, here I will post all new animated GIF images I make for other people to use in their signatures, or on there websites (etc, etc.) Every Image posted here will be uploaded to photobucket beforehand.

Times a GIF has been used as a signature: 1
Times a GIF has been used to someone's own devices: 0

Buildism Halloween Chainsaw Madness

This frightful image originally meant to be released on Halloween, but due to information and rumours of Buildism being closed soon, I uploaded it earlier- the same day it was created. The frames were created in Paint.NET, and then strung together in a nifty little program called 'unfreez'. The Buildism skin used in this image was a skin originally requested by the user 'rare', but since I downloaded all of my old skins off of a disc, I have been meaning to do something with one; and here it is!

Small sized
[Image: th_Animated.gif?t=1314294800]

Normal sized
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]

Headphones and House Music

After about an hour of boredom on the computer, I turned my attention to looking up headphones (for some random reason)- then I realized what I could do to kill some time; Making GIFs. So I put headphones on a smiley gave him 4 fingers and the ability to Headbang! The main shape of the body was drawn in MSPaint, then the rest was done in Paint.Net. As always, it was strung together with 'unfreez'.

Small sized
[Image: th_Animated-1.gif?t=1314658820]

Normal sized
[Image: Animated-1.gif?t=1314658820]

Pulsating Persona

After reading a bit of MSPA, I decided to make another GIF image- and as always (so far, anyway) I decided to use one of Andrew Hussies' art/animation styles. So Here it is!!

ATTENTION!!!

If you would like your own personalized glowing person signature, just PM me.

Please note that if you are going to request a glowing persona signature/Picture, that you will need to state:
  • What it should look like (as specific as possible, please)
  • Timing (between frame)
  • Items or objects (like weapons or lollipops)
  • Glow size ( if this is not stated then I will make the image glow as much as this one)
  • Size of the Image (If you want, I can create an avatar for another site for you)
  • Background image (if any)

Small sized
[Image: th_Animated-2.gif?t=1314716341]

Normal sized
[Image: Animated-2.gif?t=1314716341]

Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
My favourite is the one I took. Surprisingly.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.