Heard you gais liek 1.8?
(09-07-2011, 09:02 PM)Login Wrote: I actually despise 1.8 update. It ruins the purpose of Minecraft and doesn't add a "survival normal" mode. There's NPC villages - why? I don't want some pre-built home. Notch intended the game to be harder, but bam, right when you start, you've got shelter, you may NEVER need to build a house of your own.

Then there's a new monster - Enderman, I hate him. The whole idea of the fighting of him is stupid, and what he does by stealing your blocks is not a cool.

1.8 = Bad.

Only good thing of 1.8 (POSSIBLY, not sure of): "Better" Terrain Generation.

What about XP, Charging arrows, sprint, ravines, dungeons, and the hunger bar?
(09-07-2011, 09:19 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 09:02 PM)Login Wrote: I actually despise 1.8 update. It ruins the purpose of Minecraft and doesn't add a "survival normal" mode. There's NPC villages - why? I don't want some pre-built home. Notch intended the game to be harder, but bam, right when you start, you've got shelter, you may NEVER need to build a house of your own.

Then there's a new monster - Enderman, I hate him. The whole idea of the fighting of him is stupid, and what he does by stealing your blocks is not a cool.

1.8 = Bad.

Only good thing of 1.8 (POSSIBLY, not sure of): "Better" Terrain Generation.

What about XP, Charging arrows, sprint, ravines, dungeons, and the hunger bar?

XP - Useless as of now
Charging Arrows - Cool animation, but what's the point?
Ravines - yes
Dungeons - abandoned mines? I'm neutral on it.
Hunger bar - Annoying. Why eat food if you don't need it to heal?
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(09-07-2011, 11:19 PM)Login Wrote: Hunger bar - Annoying. Why eat food if you don't need it to heal?

To be real.

You really think you can go 24 hours being chased by monsters without at least eating some Blandflakes or something?
(09-07-2011, 11:20 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 11:19 PM)Login Wrote: Hunger bar - Annoying. Why eat food if you don't need it to heal?

To be real.

You really think you can go 24 hours being chased by monsters without at least eating some Blandflakes or something?

Clearly carrying LIT TORCHES in your pocket is realistic.

Clearly you can carry as much as a Minecrafter can carry.

Clearly there are Creepers that blow you up and is realistic.

Zombies...

Monsters...

No..
Charged arrows do more damage and fly farther compared to non-charged arrows.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(09-08-2011, 01:14 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Charged arrows do more damage and fly farther compared to non-charged arrows.

1.8 comes out Monday, and no one mentioned my two favourite bits, rivers and slower eating.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I'll be honest, I love building, and my favorite part about 1.8 in all is Glass Panes. :lol:
Plus, all the mods will be outdated. Sad
(09-08-2011, 01:14 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Charged arrows do more damage and fly farther compared to non-charged arrows.

And non-charged arrows are about as useful as shooting a monster by walking up to it with an arrow in your hand and pressing q.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
:O Guys, 1.8 was leaked! It was a hidden page on minecraft.net!
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]