If a currency is put into use, we shouldn't use it for skins...
A currency isn't ROBLOX's trademark. A currency is something to occupy and to aim for something. Bits or Boxes (idea name by Qwertygiy) or Bits and Boxes (BB). It can be used to buy achievements/stats/things on your page. For example, you can buy a certain color for your theme (but it's specific, this way, it's more things, easier coding, and more possibilities) for example, if you pick a striped theme (see my theme) then you can choose Stripe1 and Stripe2's colors, each separate. You would use RGB to choose your color. Themes include: Sideway Stripes (my theme), circles (buildism theme), horizontal stripes, vertical stripes. Then, for Achievements you can customize the design of the Achievement (the picture will have to be approved by the moderators) and add a picture and etc. Also, for Stats, it's just there to show the public how much BB you have, you can make it visible or not visible.

I doubt a lot of these ideas will be put in, but this does seem like a good idea!

Give Thanks for support.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I agree that it shouldn't be used for skins. You could just save the picture of a skin, move some pixels and boom. You have it for free. I like the theme idea too.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(09-10-2011, 04:08 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: I agree that it shouldn't be used for skins. You could just save the picture of a skin, move some pixels and boom. You have it for free. I like the theme idea too.

I do too - it's almost too easy, because you get to customize it, and Jacob_ doesn't have to add a list of colors.
(07-29-2011, 11:39 PM)Paradox Wrote: How about "Bits"?

Qwerty suggested bits?
I'd call it B-cash or something simple like that.
True beauty.
(09-10-2011, 04:46 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 11:39 PM)Paradox Wrote: How about "Bits"?

Qwerty suggested bits?

"Bits or boxes" as quoted from Qwertygiy.
(09-10-2011, 08:17 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: B-Cash.

True beauty.
We should be able to buy script samples. Wait...omg I GENIOUS!
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(09-13-2011, 04:16 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: We should be able to buy script samples. Wait...omg I GENIOUS!

Text is way too easy to copy. It's just as bad as skins.
I think another thing you could use currency for is in-game ads.
True beauty.