Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application (Omega)
Hello, yes, this is a mod application. I'd like to join the others in this time.

Why should we hire you as a moderator? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)
I CAN work with people and others, and I love to work. Those who are around me know that I can be stubborn rarely, but almost certainly I can work or have a good time with others as well. I am also a good builder and can make models. I am okay with image manipulation programs.

Why do you want to become a moderator?
I want to become a moderator because my past experience with moderation has lead me to believe this is a great part of a website. It makes you feel as though you're really contributing, and I love to contribute.

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator? That I do! I have been a mod on one other forum, three minecraft servers, four ROBLOX games and two ROBLOX groups (both 200+).

What timezone are you located in?
I am located in Eastern Time, so therefore GMT- 4:00.

I hope to find myself in this position and would love to work with you all! Thanks.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Jacob_'s not accepting any applications. This must be at least the 5th time that someone does this since mods were chosen.

Also, please look at the other applications and ask yourself if that's really all you want to have on your application.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
Okay, I see. They start up again in May.

Also, I have seen what I need to do to get the application. I may need to add more to it in may, probably touch-ups.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
That spoiler thing was annoying.

I can't read upside down. :/
[Image: JVB0D.png]
Good application, I would accept you.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-31-2013, 03:14 PM)Oak Wrote: Good application, I would accept you.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

He doesn't even like you and everyone can tell that you're just posting on threads that don't even meet the requirements.

What is it in your mentally-disabled head that makes you think this has any news to prove that he's fully capable of a high position?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.