Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi/Bye Thread
I'm back from a week of band camp! IT WAS AMAZING.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Im back for now
[Image: 76561198037429215.png]
Dear buildism,

I have had a great few months with you. You were a great site. The community was growing as of when I joined. Forums filled with joy. Games nice decorated, and the community was perfect.

I love buildism. It's going to hold some memories in my mind forever. This site has taught me a lot of stuff, It's also got me more, and closer to friends. For instance.

Me and Brassrhino are minecraft pals.
Me and Lol are somewhat friends, if you put it that way.

I also met many roblox forumers. You were all awesome. Positive feelings to the site. I always went into the chat or onto this site whenever I went home from school, to talk about new comers, or how the community was.

There was always an interesting topic going on the forums waiting for me to explore. That's one of positive things I loved about buildism.

I'm not quitting cause I hate the site, I'm leaving cause It's too inactive, I'm taking a brighter hill towards roblox.

Buildism's 2D building engine was quite like no others. It was exciting to build here.

As I said, I had a great time here.

Kieron > I'll never forget you. Always making a fuss on the forums. One thing keeping me on here was reading all your complaining or something else. Not that it hatted it. You're still a good friend.

Lol > Beyond all the rude, absurd behavior you've done to me for the past months, I found you one of my closest friends here. You were always hanging around with me, either if it was roblox or not.

Fish > Beyond all your problems you're still good. I advice you to follow your dream and never give up. Your retextures on roblox are great!

Brassrhino > You're a really good guy. Always making me feel better, or playing minecraft with me when I felt bad.

SergentKyle > Your a good friend too. I always hung out with you. We both respected eachother a lot, as forumers and friends.

Jacob > You helped me out on this site, that you created. I appreciate all your help. You were very nice to me the time I was here.

I, broloxer am now resigning. I will check on the forums in curiosity, rarely.
Anyone else think this should be stickied?
That's why bloxer isn't here anymore...
D:
Stickied.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I'm back from camping

I bet you all missed my nice taste and overuse of sarcasm Smile
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
READ THIS HOLE THING WITH GLaDOS'S VOICE!

Good bye, Buildism.
Its been a long time.
Its been a fun time.
Good luck, dealing with the Potato Moron.
I think you know who I mean....
  • Ashely - AHAHAHA. AHAHAHA. Sorry. She doesn't care about "rule-breakers like me."

• Qwertygiy - You were one my favorite mods. Hope you get that life soon. Wink

• Paradox - You were also one of my favorite mods. Maybe I'll stop by at your Minecraft server sometime.

• Franco The Potato Moron - I hate you, and you should get out.

• Fat_Sacks (Interwebz) - You were also one of my favorite mods. That mini-rant in chat was fun

• InternetGuy - Even though you will probably never read this, thanks for bringing me to this site.

• Kireon - I never really hated you. Just take the responsibility next time. Wink

• Fish - COME BACK!

• simonheros - I'm going to miss you.

• Ming-Yan - Even though I never really talked to you, I'll still miss you.

• Invader - Trolling you was fun.

My apologizes.

Anti-Ashely - THAT WAS FUN! Okay, now to be serious. I guess I should've followed Qwertygiy's advice. What was it?
Ashely, you're never going to read this. Read your PM in SP.

Wiki spam - This is when I first joined. So here's the story: After being on ROBLOX for ~2 years, I was never able to use the wiki. Well, edit, I mean. Anyway, the power went to my head. I take full responsibly.

Is that all the major things I did? I can't remember.

Its been a fun ride.
Why I am leaving.
I'm leaving because Franco The Potato Moron is too moronic for my mind. Honestly, can't we just ban him already. Like, forever?
Its the main reason, another reason is that this game, which had so much potential, failed, and became a ghost town.
So, Franco, get the hell out before I find you.
This time, bye!
There goes one of the few buildist I still had respect for.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
You should be fine, come back in a few days.
(07-31-2012, 01:53 AM)Dignity Wrote: READ THIS HOLE THING WITH GLaDOS'S VOICE!

Good bye, Buildism.
Its been a long time.
Its been a fun time.
Good luck, dealing with the Potato Moron.
I think you know who I mean....
  • Ashely - AHAHAHA. AHAHAHA. Sorry. She doesn't care about "rule-breakers like me."

• Qwertygiy - You were one my favorite mods. Hope you get that life soon. Wink

• Paradox - You were also one of my favorite mods. Maybe I'll stop by at your Minecraft server sometime.

• Franco The Potato Moron - I hate you, and you should get out.

• Fat_Sacks (Interwebz) - You were also one of my favorite mods. That mini-rant in chat was fun

• InternetGuy - Even though you will probably never read this, thanks for bringing me to this site.

• Kireon - I never really hated you. Just take the responsibility next time. Wink

• Fish - COME BACK!

• simonheros - I'm going to miss you.

• Ming-Yan - Even though I never really talked to you, I'll still miss you.

• Invader - Trolling you was fun.

My apologizes.

Anti-Ashely - THAT WAS FUN! Okay, now to be serious. I guess I should've followed Qwertygiy's advice. What was it?
Ashely, you're never going to read this. Read your PM in SP.

Wiki spam - This is when I first joined. So here's the story: After being on ROBLOX for ~2 years, I was never able to use the wiki. Well, edit, I mean. Anyway, the power went to my head. I take full responsibly.

Is that all the major things I did? I can't remember.

Its been a fun ride.
Why I am leaving.
I'm leaving because Franco The Potato Moron is too moronic for my mind. Honestly, can't we just ban him already. Like, forever?
Its the main reason, another reason is that this game, which had so much potential, failed, and became a ghost town.
So, Franco, get the hell out before I find you.
This time, bye!
I agree - Franco, get the hell out.
~Invader~