What's your strangest/most interesting childhood memory?
(I stole the idea for this thread from Reddit)

Mine would probably be the Y2K assembly in 1st grade. I just remember people dressing up as cardboard robots and standing on the stage while singing a song about computers and technology.

Also, I used to cut the wings of flies in half with scissors so they would just hover along the ground instead of actually flying...
I have many, but one of them is when I moved to Greece, to a Greek school, wothout knowing any Greek.
There are a few, but there's this one time I remember when I was biking in the neighborhood church's parking lot. (Until this year, I'd always lived almost next door to some sort of church but I've never been to any churches that I can remember. Odd, huh?)

I was about 7 or 8, and I had coaster brakes. I was biking with some neighbors, a 12 or 13 year old and his 5 or 6 year old brother on his training-wheels, and it was on a slight slope. There was a row of evergreens at the bottom and the road was at the top. So I pedaled downhill and the little kid ran right in front of my path. I reversed the direction of my pedaling, but the brakes didn't go on. I ran over his training wheel, and kept on heading down. I remember panicking, and as the bike headed for the curb, I jumped off and landed in the grass on the other side of the curb.

I waited a moment before getting up, a little bit shocked, and everyone else came running up. I looked up, and my bike had jumped the curb up about 3 feet into one of the evergreen trees.
I remember once I was on a fishing trip with my family and my uncle brought vodka. And I was playing with my cousin or something and was really tired. I saw a shot of vodka and thought it was water and drank it in one sip. Then threw up because of the taste. And this was around when I was like 5.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I have a very strange one - I remember when I bought a membership in CP. 0_o
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(09-20-2011, 07:37 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: I have a very strange one - I remember when I bought a membership in CP. 0_o

strange- very strange
Strange? I would say the strangest would be some dream I had when I was about 10...

Back when I lived in town homes, I was outside playing with neighbors in a small snow pile (it was summer too I think). Then I saw a tornado in the distance, so I tried running back to my house, but all the houses were lined up and looked the exact same, and it seemed to stretch for a very long distance. After a while of running, I saw my mom who told me to go into a secret entrance through the house. I went in, and it was a really huge place, like an airport without a ceiling. My dad and sister were there, and I separated from my mom to go with my dad and eat at McDonalds.
Then while eating, I saw in the distance three tornado's coming this way. I told my dad and said we had to get out of here, but he just said he wanted to finish his meal. I left him, and ran off to find the exit to this area, but couldn't find it. I asked a nearby person who was eating fries where the exit was because there was a tornado coming this way. He simply asked me back "Do you want a french fry?". I ran away from him, up some stairs that lead to a dead end, while the tornado's got really close to me. I noticed there was antenna's above the tornado's, and I yelled that out to them. Then stopped spinning and there were giant robot versions of Krillin, Master Roshi, and Goku. They said "Oh darn. We'll get you next time!" and then I woke up.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(09-21-2011, 03:07 AM)Scripter Wrote: Do you want a french fry?

Cool story, bro.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Tornado dreams are the scariest.... I had this one once where I was in this house in the country, like Lousiana or Alabama or something, and there was a tornado headed directly for it. And it tore the house apart and I couldn't get out. That's not the worst part. The worst part was that the dream kept repeating and repeating and repeating before I woke up.
Once I had a dream involving breeding winged monkeys

norly