Are there really roblox ads on Buildism?
I'd like to see them...
I haven't seen any.
I got a Blockland ad, but no Roblox ad.
[Image: 2wqzrpz.png]
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I'm getting them all the time -- I actually took a screenshot yesterday, lemme upload it to tinypic...

[Image: 2ijg7e8.png]

And that's the simple one. There's another, longer, more complicated one that looks like it uses places and characters from '07 or something.

Of course, I'm seeing Lego ads on Roblox too, so this isn't too bad xD
(10-02-2011, 01:10 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm getting them all the time -- I actually took a screenshot yesterday, lemme upload it to tinypic...

[Image: 2ijg7e8.png]

And that's the simple one. There's another, longer, more complicated one that looks like it uses places and characters from '07 or something.

Of course, I'm seeing Lego ads on Roblox too, so this isn't too bad xD

Google ads are partially based on your browsing history, so that would explain why not everyone sees the same ads. I keep getting ads from small for-profit colleges wanting me to study game design with them Tongue
(10-02-2011, 03:24 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Google ads are partially based on your browsing history, so that would explain why not everyone sees the same ads. I keep getting ads from small for-profit colleges wanting me to study game design with them Tongue

So I'm getting Alpaca Farming ads because...?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(10-03-2011, 03:12 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: So I'm getting Alpaca Farming ads because...?

Probably the same reason I'm getting ads for 5-cent phone calls to Ghana.
(10-03-2011, 04:24 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(10-03-2011, 03:12 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: So I'm getting Alpaca Farming ads because...?

Probably the same reason I'm getting ads for 5-cent phone calls to Ghana.

What do you do in your spare time?
If you mean me, I read. And read. And read. And watch NASCAR. And script ROBLOX stuff. And forum here.

That's about it. My "real life" pretty much vanished in April and May... and I certainly don't plan on carrying on a conversation in Afrikaans.
Okay.