STUPID ROBLOX!!!@$!%!
I'm working on my new NASCAR game, and because I don't want the game to take up too much space in cars (because the track is going to be huge enough to load), I'm uploading the cars to Free Models using a secret account, ThumbnailCameraing them to look blank, and keeping them named only "Model #" so that nobody steals them.

The only problem is that to keep this working, I have to upload my decals on a different account than the models. So I upload the decal on Qwertygiy, update the model in Studio, and publish the model on the secret account.

I've logged in and out so many times quickly now, ROBLOX thinks I'm a bot and won't let me log in >.<
Pwn them.

ROBLOX fails.
Keep 2 different browsers open (like chrome and IE) an log in with different accounts on the different windows.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Wink 
Lolno, if you really put your head to ROBLOX, you could make a good game like mine...:gun_bandana:
(10-07-2011, 11:34 PM)Pikapoo228 Wrote: Lolno, if you really put your head to ROBLOX, you could make a good game like mine...:gun_bandana:

How do I put my head to roblox
(10-07-2011, 11:34 PM)Pikapoo228 Wrote: Lolno, if you really put your head to ROBLOX, you could make a good game like mine...:gun_bandana:

Arrogant much?
Oh, so does your game have a loading GUI at the start which actually loads stuff?

Does your game have an intro GUI (with a disclaimer that has an Easter Egg Tongue) that leads into a main-screen GUI?

Does your game have a rotating 3D model inside a 2D GUI?

[Image: 119mmit.jpg]

And that's only in unpublished alpha testing.
Tongue 
One word: Terrain. >:3
(10-08-2011, 03:51 PM)H4xx0r Wrote: One word: Terrain. >:3

Which we had first, and is better than their attempt at it.
If you need any help with the decals for guis, you know where to find me.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]