Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hey Jacob_ Administration Control Panel...
I just noticed that I can see "Administration Control Panel" right next to my name, which should only be available for you Jacob_ and the mods, but somehow I am able to get there too.
Apparently every user on 2dworlds can, which is really bad because people are able to BAN other users on there. I just don't think It's a good idea if you think how It could end up like.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Minish somehow obtained the main password for the site and made it public. I'm trying to fix it but he keeps changing it back. Sad
Right I have. You idiots should have known better, treating me like that. I started with Ghosty's account. Let's see who will be the next to fall, hmm?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Hey, give me my purple name back!
What kind of April Fools Day joke is this, other than a shit one?
2DWorlds is the joke. A joke that's gone on way too long.
I have a very good suspicion that Jacob_ is just using this as a preface to his closure of 2DWorlds.
Its not Jacob who will be making the closure you idiot. Cant you see I'm in charge now?
Jacob is handling this all too well. It's not funny, this is just fucking stupid.
Why you do this is funny.
You are mad at us because you like to brag about yourself and then to prove it, you hack the site.
You are doing this for approval, to show us what you can do.
And this is truly sad, because this is all you can do.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]