Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
HippoBlog
BLOG POST

BUILDISM

In case you hadn't noticed, I got my name changed to Hippo, partly because that's what everyone calls me anyway. This is my second, and final name change. Well, hopefully my final one - I don't see why I would change it again now.

GENERAL [censored]

I've been listening to a lot of Professor Green lately, mainly because I got both his albums for Christmas Tongue. I already had the first one, but it was stolen/lost when I took it into school for an assembly. My favourite song by him is Read All About It.

Also, I've been having some fun recently by putting the Mindheist music over random trailers. As a lot of you may know, it fits weirdly well with practically every trailer, especially with Bioshock Infinite.

[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
This blog is for hippocrites.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
"That's an ugly hippopotamus", Tom said hypocritically.
(02-22-2012, 11:05 PM)Interwebs Wrote: This blog is for hippocrites.

Did I actually do anything hypocritical or did you just feel like making that pun?
True beauty.
Just felt like it. Tongue
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
BLOG POST

GENERAL [censored]

Just so you know, I have been updating every day, but discussion material runs out really quickly, so I doubt I'll keep it up. Out of boredom, I might be making a web comic, so I could use that to keep this going, but otherwise there's never anything to talk about :/

On the only other remotely discussable note as of now (for this section), I have an impressive Lynx collection c:

Twist, Twiist XL, 2012, Excite, 2x Temptation, Alpha, Cool Metal and Dry +. Yet I still hardly use them XP. Remember, discussion suggestions are MORE than welcome.

GAMING ST00F

I've been playing a lot of FIFA 12 lately (I think I'm the only person in the world to own it on PS2), and I've made a manager mode as Newcastle. I'm first in the Barclays PL (well I play on amateur) and I'm in the 1/4 finals of the league cup. Considering most users of this site aren't British though, most of you will have no idea what I'm talking about.

I've also been revisiting Pkmn Emerald, and I have a Grovyle called Fluttershy. And a Pelliper called Kuribo. Cartoon references ftw.

On a cubic (Minecraft) note, I've been playing on the Best. Seed. EVAR!
Also, for those Mooshroom fans (Kieron?) the seed "i dont care" without quotations gives a HUGE mushroom biome if I remember correctly.

True beauty.
BLOG POST

BUILDISM

Is it just me or do about 3 people make a blog every time I start updating mine again? I SMELL COMPETITION. Except from this:
[Image: captureqbs.png]

A very short blog post. VERY short.

GAMING ST00F

I'm looking for a Minecraft server after my house on my old favourite was raided by someone with full diamond armour and a fire-enchanted sword :/

If you know good servers, please tell me the IP.

An I know this was a short post, but look at it. LOOK AT IT
True beauty.
BLOG POST

inb4everyotherblogbeingupdated

I just felt like making a blog post because I can. I noticed that my blog is about the second or third most viewed blog.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb8S71IKfmQbBvmVSjA4u...-SLHwWojbs]

I've been reliving my childhood and now have a raging Pokemans addiction (started by the first post of this thread? Maybe), and even downloaded an online battle simulator. I've made 5 teams, 3 of which are actually good.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb8S71IKfmQbBvmVSjA4u...-SLHwWojbs]
True beauty.
BLOG POST

Hello people who may or may not be reading this. I have just made the first (and most likely last) episode of GIMP adventures. Made with paint.NET

[Image: scaled.php?server=545&filename=gimpadv.png&res=landing]

True beauty.
I'm having a pop tart right now.. People have these for breakfast?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAsz-QsS3cR84Vp7rB5xl...TE9juSJwHZ]
True beauty.