Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[iMagination's Blog]: We are the Champions
Rainbow 
[Image: information.gif] Info
I give one thousand Internets to LOL for the inspiration for things like Fact of the Day, Thread of the Day, and he should seriously be given a medal for creativity or something. I thought of adding this a long time ago, I've always wanted my own blog because It's always been pretty interesting to me. If you want, you may click any of the below icons for reference or fun.

[Image: lightbulb.gif] Inspiration
The reason is because I've always wanted to do something to entertain me, and I realized that writing is what I enjoy doing most. I've tried writing scripts, but that didn't seem to entertain me either. I realized I liked writing about news, myself, and others. That's my inspiration.

[Image: exclamation.gif] Complaint
If there is anything I did to break the rules, please tell me before you go off and report it. If you do so, I know what I did wrong and can stop doing it in the future. I respect this website fully, and In that case I believe the rules shouldn't be broken. Click the ! icon to re-read the rules if you forgot them already.

[Image: rainbow.gif] Random Stuff
ONE MORNING IN THE DESSERT - Blog TV.
:gun_bandana: < DIE WITH FLAME!! - GRRR > :furious:
:gun_bandana: < SRSLY, DON'T BE A NOOB! DIE WITH FLAME - Uh.. > ^_^
>Sad < |Realizes it's raining| - Seriously, what are the odds? >Rolleyes

By far the most neat of all
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Why thank you.
(11-15-2011, 12:41 AM)iMaginationii Wrote: ONE MORNING IN THE DESSERT - Blog TV.

Ice cream or pie?
Tomato, Tamato.
Not to get nitpicky or anything, but that's what you say when you have two ways of pronouncing one word, not two words (pronounced different) with a similar spelling.

Dictionary.com Wrote:Tamato
- no dictionary results
It's an expression, not only meaning pronouncing.
(11-15-2011, 01:32 AM)iMaginationii Wrote: It's an expression, not only meaning pronouncing.

It does not relate to spelling, though.

Dessert is never used to mean a large area lacking precipitation (rain, snow, etc.).
That reminds me of when someone in my geography class wrote
Beware of the harsh conditions in the dessert!
I asked her if it was tiramisu, and she just gave me a funny look.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(11-15-2011, 03:17 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(11-15-2011, 01:32 AM)iMaginationii Wrote: It's an expression, not only meaning pronouncing.

It does not relate to spelling, though.

Dessert is never used to mean a large area lacking precipitation (rain, snow, etc.).

No, It was a misspell, I'm just saying how similar they are.