Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_JACOB: RELIGION BASHING [censored]
Exclamation 
"the belief that buildism is a copy of roblox has been disproved dozens of times by multiple people, you would be a good creationist!"

-Posted by _Jacob on my My YouTube channel. This is outright bashing of religion and is not okay.
(11-21-2011, 04:00 AM)purcorp Wrote: "the belief that buildism is a copy of roblox has been disproved dozens of times by multiple people, you would be a good creationist!"

-Posted by _Jacob on my My YouTube channel. This is outright bashing of religion and is not okay.

Bashing creationism isn't bashing religion, it's bashing a particular method of religion. You can be religious and not a creationist.

I used that metaphor because there is tons of evidence that the earth is millions of years old, yet creationists choose to ignore/misinterpret it.

We have posted lots of evidence that Buildism is not a copy of Roblox on these forums, but some people just post the same old, overused arguments on here, even though they have already been disproved multiple times.
FYI _Jacob, how I worded it doesn't really matter. You bashed a particular belief. That's bad. Want me to sound it out slowly?
Broseph, he used it as a medaphor.
You are clearly the one that needs this worded out slowly.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Creationism is not technically a religion, it is PART of a religion, a part that many people have shown is illogical, impossible, and/or ridiculous. You can still believe in God or Allah or Moses or Buddha or Teh Great Shining Egg of Doom or who/whatever and be extremely religious and not believe that the world was created in 7 days and all life that ever existed was formed then.

In addition, Jacob_ was using it as a comparison -- there is bunches of evidence that Buildism is not a copy of Roblox; there is bunches of evidence that creationism is not what really happened.

You need to get your facts, your emotions, and yourself together. THIS ACCUSATION is not okay.
(11-21-2011, 07:35 AM)purcorp Wrote: You bashed a particular belief. That's bad.

So it's "bad" for me to indirectly imply that creationists are stupid in order to make a point, but it's fine for you to call me an "atheist d____bag"? I think you need to get your morals straightened out.
WTF HAPPENED TO A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY?
@Kieron

I bashed it.
(11-21-2011, 04:00 AM)purcorp Wrote: "the belief that buildism is a copy of roblox has been disproved dozens of times by multiple people, you would be a good creationist!"

lrn2metaphor

And you call that bashing?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
All this being said, believing in Creationism doesn't automatically make you stupid. I pull for the Panthers in the NFL. Now that's stupid.

But do you know what's really stupid? Arguing over religion, whether it be Christian, Jewish, Atheist, or Shinydoomeggist.

And purcorp, you swearing and being all "Mr. Betterthanyou" doesn't help much. If you want to get your point across, take some advice: Don't sound mad. Try to be polite if at all possible. Because even if you are in the right, you can sound wrong by being rude. You aren't the worst; I've had to deal with people a dozen times ruder (even you sometimes, Mustachio Tongue), but being angry just hurts your argument.