In the year 2012(Parody of In the year 2525)
(11-26-2011, 11:42 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: And don't forget the enchanted diamond sword -- after all, this could be a universe in which Hitler won.

FINITE WAR I!
Better idea- Let's go to Alternate Universe #747-R where BuildistGuard never found the Internet.
(11-27-2011, 08:26 AM)LOL Wrote: Better idea- Let's go to Alternate Universe #747-R where BuildistGuard never found the Internet.

Well, the only way I would never find the internet in the another universe is if I was not born, Physically disabled, still in Middle ages, or was too poor and lived in the streets or could not afford internet.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(11-27-2011, 08:43 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
(11-27-2011, 08:26 AM)LOL Wrote: Better idea- Let's go to Alternate Universe #747-R where BuildistGuard never found the Internet.

Well, the only way I would never find the internet in the another universe is if I was not born, Physically disabled, still in Middle ages, or was too poor and lived in the streets or could not afford internet.

Or lived in a country with no internet, or didn't want to use the internet, or died before you found it... The list goes on.

And most physically disabled people I know go on the internet.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.