Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think is worse? Club Penguin or Roblox?
Reply to this and express your opinion on if Roblox or Club Penguin is worse. Well I will compare both of them and review their community and gameplay.

Roblox community: Most of the Roblox community has grown up now, Roblox does not have a bad community unlike it did in 2010 and most of 2011. Roblox has stupid forums, but thankfully the community and the forums is starting to improve.

Roblox Gameplay: The gameplay is good, the number of crappy places are going down and there are more original places now. There are still some crappy places, but not "Boys VS Girls" and the Online Dater places anymore, but there are still a few online dater places, such as the Iron Cafe, which came back today. There aren't that much immature people as they were back in 2010 and before the beginning of October 2011.

Club Penguin community:
Look at the Club Penguin community, it is the worst gaming community ever. If you go inside the pet shop, you will these "Baybees" which they ask for a "mom". Also look at the Pizza Parlor, The Lighthouse, The Beach and most places on Club Penguin. There are a lot of Online Daters on Club Penguin, which makes most players ask for a boyfriend/girlfriend. I wonder why? Is that because they are fat people in real life who can't get a girlfriend/Boyfriend Oh Wow, Club Penguin does suck usually due to the community.

Club Penguin gameplay:
Look at the game, to continue on the minigames you have to be a member, which costs $8 a month, so multiply that by 12 and you get $96 a year. Also, to wear clothes, customize your igloo and go to most parties, you have to also be a member. I'm fine with $6 a month like Roblox, but Club Penguin?! It isn't even worth $8 a month, which shows how greedy Disney and the creators are. Plus, if you get banned, you still pay until it expires!

In conclusion, I think that Club Penguin is way worse than Roblox and what is the point of paying $8 a month for some items and decorating your igloo! Disney is so greedy.

Now post what you think if Roblox or Club Penguin is worse and why. You can't say both, sorry/

[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.

Seriously, stop with the roblox/CP thing, it's getting anoying.

[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Club Penguin is a children's game, of course the community isn't going to be amazing.

Roblox's community is bad since sometime in 2008 due to guests. It's also a children's game(Not always).

The Club Penguin game isn't actually that bad if you look at it from a child's point of view, and if someone wants membership for a year they can buy the yearly membership, which happens to be below $96.

The Roblox game is also quite good and from the building point of view, it is better than Buildism. People have made some really amazing games on Roblox, the same can't necessarily be said for Buildism.

Roblox is probably better if you're looking for maturity (not by a long way), but if you are 6 years old you would most likely enjoy Club Penguin more.

Which is worse? Habbo Hotel.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(11-29-2011, 04:32 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: Club Penguin is a children's game, of course the community isn't going to be amazing.

Roblox's community is bad since sometime in 2008 due to guests. It's also a children's game(Not always).

The Club Penguin game isn't actually that bad if you look at it from a child's point of view, and if someone wants membership for a year they can buy the yearly membership, which happens to be below $96.

The Roblox game is also quite good and from the building point of view, it is better than Buildism. People have made some really amazing games on Roblox, the same can't necessarily be said for Buildism.

Roblox is probably better if you're looking for maturity (not by a long way), but if you are 6 years old you would most likely enjoy Club Penguin more.

Which is worse? Habbo Hotel.

I played Habbo Hotel a really long time ago, I kind of enjoyed it. The community wasn't much fun to be around but I liked exploring all of the rooms that people made.