What would happen if all video games were banned?
This does include online games and computer games and if the online games were banned, the forums(if the online game has forums on it's website) would not be banned. What would you do if Video games were banned? Also give out pros and cons.

Pros:
The average IQ would skyrocket a lot.
There would not be a lot of Preteens and Teens being rebellious, which wasn't the case in before the 1960s as there was not a lot of rebellious people back then.
Most parents would be happier and it would benefit them for a long time/
The Obesity rate would plummet and the video game addictions would die off and people would study and get better grades.

Cons:
There would be massive riots and chaos in the world, but most likely, the Countries armies would stop the riots and chaos.
Entire Businesses go bankrupt because they don't sell any video games.
85% of little kids, Preteens and Teens would go crazy, I'm a preteen, but I almost never play video games now.
55% of Young Adults and Adults would go crazy.

My dad and Mom were born before Video Game consoles, Personal computers and way before the internet came(which was in 1991). Most of my older brothers were born even before the internet existed.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Quote:which wasn't the case in the 1990s and 1980s as there was not a lot of rebellious people back then.

You've got to be kidding. /facepalm
[Image: eb6.jpg?1307463786]
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Quote:which wasn't the case in the 1990s and 1980s as there was not a lot of rebellious people back then.

As someone who remembers the 90s and has parents who remember the 80s, that is completely wrong.
From the 60's onward, there's been rebellious (often stupid, sometimes rightful) teens, especially in America. I assume you know about those college shootings in the 60's? That was years before Atari, Namco, Nintendo, and the video arcade were thought up.
(12-02-2011, 12:34 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: This does include online games and computer games and if the online games were banned, the forums(if the online game has forums on it's website) would not be banned. What would you do if Video games were banned? Also give out pros and cons.

Pros:
The average IQ would skyrocket a lot.
Reason? It might rise a little bit, but generally people's grades aren't affected by video games.
There would not be a lot of Preteens and Teens being rebellious, which wasn't the case in the 1990s and 1980s as there was not a lot of rebellious people back then.
Were you born stupid?
Most parents would be happier and it would benefit them for a long time/
The Obesity rate would plummet and the video game addictions would die off and people would study and get better grades.
No, no, no, no, no. There would be no good reason to stop video games because all it would do would be bad.

Cons:
There would be massive riots and chaos in the world, but most likely, the Countries armies would stop the riots and chaos.
Didn't you say there would be less rebelling?
Entire Businesses go bankrupt because they don't sell any video games.
Well it wouldn't matter is Sega, Nintendo, etc. went bankrupt because there wouldn't be any video games. All it would do would lose people their jobs.
85% of little kids, Preteens and Teens would go crazy, I'm a preteen, but I almost never play video games now.
Nice made up statistic.
55% of Young Adults and Adults would go crazy.
And again.

And you're saying children, teenagers and young adults are the only people who would object?

[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Look what video games done to me. In 6th grade, I didn't get honor roll at all because the video games rotted my mind and my mind made me want to play video games.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(12-02-2011, 11:11 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Look what video games done to me. In 6th grade, I didn't get honor roll at all because the video games rotted my mind and my mind made me want to play video games.

So because you screwed yourself it means that everyone will?
True beauty.
(12-02-2011, 11:11 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Look what video games done to me. In 6th grade, I didn't get honor roll at all because the video games rotted my mind and my mind made me want to play video games.
I play a lot of games, and because the UK doesn't have honour roll or A, B, etc., and I'm a Level 6b - 7c student
(12-03-2011, 05:56 PM)Mustachio Wrote: I play a lot of games, and because the UK doesn't have honour roll or A, B, etc., and I'm a Level 6b - 7c student

Same Big Grin
Year 8.
True beauty.