Hello =)
Tongue 
hello, im new to buildism, im a student from portugal, im 22

i've always wanted to make games, and iits still my dream, and while browsing for engines and such to begin with i found buildism, seemed really interesting to learn stuff and have fun making some games =)

looking forward to learning with the community and experimenting with buildism =)
Just to warn you, Buildism isn't a *real* game design engine... you can make good stuff with it, but it's a sandbox video game, not a true engine like Box2D (which it uses) or JMonkeyEngine.

Anyway, welcome to Buildism.
i know i know =) but as a starting point its great to try some ideas =)
Indeed, though the language used to script in-game here, Lua, is practically useless except in sandbox games like this or Roblox.

Anyway, we don't have too many good games -- so anything that works is great! If you need any help with making stuff, ask me or Jacob_, the creator.
(12-05-2011, 06:25 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Indeed, though the language used to script in-game here, Lua, is practically useless except in sandbox games like this or Roblox.

Unless you're a video game modder!
Hello.
(12-05-2011, 04:13 PM)nebrakaneizzar Wrote: hello, im new to buildism, im a student from portugal, im 22

i've always wanted to make games, and iits still my dream, and while browsing for engines and such to begin with i found buildism, seemed really interesting to learn stuff and have fun making some games =)

looking forward to learning with the community and experimenting with buildism =)

I must say, the only 22 year old I know [of] who types like that.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
like what ?
No capitals, smileys, lack of punctuation basically. I just would have thought that a 22 year old would type 'correctly', if you see what I mean.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(12-08-2011, 06:05 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: No capitals, smileys, lack of punctuation basically. I just would have thought that a 22 year old would type 'correctly', if you see what I mean.

"portuguese"

I'm assuming that, like Micky and Who, English is not the 'first' language here.