Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How come myem can spam the website up?
All I see on the forums are Myem's horrible attempts at comedy.
I know there is a spam forum but seriously, it has gotten out of hand.

I'm tired of seeing nothing but spam posts on the site. And don't give me this "well then post threads" bullshit because I know damn well any thread I post will either be ignored or spammed up by Myem's useless crap.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I think that the Spam Forum posts shouldn't appear in the stats section.

Other than the posts there, which are obviously stupid, I'm not sure there's too much of an issue with Myem spamming stuff, at least that isn't equally as bad as stuff Leon and BG are posting and not quite as bad as some stuff Oak/Walrus has been.

EDIT: Spam Forum thread won't appear in the stats section on the main page now.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Yes, because it only makes sense to imply that I'm the only one worthy of attention to call out on spam.

Are you seriously that retarded? Look at your own posts, idiot, and realize that you would be saying the same about yourself if you weren't the biased and awkward fuck that you are.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
"All I see on the forums are Myem's horrible attempts at comedy."

Well, maybe you shouldn't be a total retard for once and read more than two threads on the spam forum.

"I know there is a spam forum but seriously, it has gotten out of hand."

And yet you've never said jackshit about anyone else:
Apparently, it wasn't getting out of hand when Oak did it.
Apparently, it wasn't getting out of hand when Leonartist did it.
Apparently, it wasn't getting out of hand when Excel did it.
Apparently, it wasn't getting out of hand when LatinXassassin did it.
Apparently, it wasn't getting out of hand when Franco did it.
Apparently, it wasn't getting out of hand when BuildistGuard did it.

"I'm tired of seeing nothing but spam posts on the site."

I'm tired of you being an apathetic piece of shit and relying on other people to do fix something that you otherwise wouldn't have cared about at all.

"And don't give me this "well then post threads" bullshit"

You have no proof then, what's the point of making these arguments public when you deny even an inch of effort to justify them?

"because I know damn well any thread I post will either be ignored or spammed up by Myem's useless crap."

Yeah, you're just as fucktarded as before. I'll just assume that you're mad because I insulted your shitty excuse of a thread.
He's doing a mediocre job at topping me in the top posters, I'll give him that.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(04-09-2013, 11:08 PM)Oak Wrote: He's doing a mediocre job at topping me in the top posters, I'll give him that.

Because I don't post like you do just to make people realize how much of an unbearable faggot you are.
(04-09-2013, 11:08 PM)Oak Wrote: He's doing a mediocre job at topping me in the top posters, I'll give him that.

Except posting in the spam forums doesn't add to your post count.
(04-09-2013, 07:43 AM)Glome Wrote: All I see on the forums are Myem's horrible attempts at comedy.
I know there is a spam forum but seriously, it has gotten out of hand.

I'm tired of seeing nothing but spam posts on the site. And don't give me this "well then post threads" bullshit because I know damn well any thread I post will either be ignored or spammed up by Myem's useless crap.

jhii
(04-09-2013, 11:10 PM)Myem Wrote:

Because I don't post like you do just to make people realize how much of an unbearable faggot you are.

"Funny X1"

"Oak"

Oak is BuildistGuard 2.0
I think it's funny how Myem can posts countless posts arguing his side and glome has yet to reply.
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]